The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Tia Greyhound & Lurcher Rescue

*Lesley*

Grand Master...Fluffy & nice
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
I don't really know if anyone lives near me in the west yorkshire area(if you do let me know it would be nice to know everybodies not miles away) anyway near me we have Tia greyhound & Lurcher rescue they do a marvellous job and have rehomed lots of dogs, where I walk my dogs we bump into people walking they greyhounds and other dogs but as always new homes are always neaded so if you live in west Yorkshire or anywhere else for that matter and are looking to rehome a lovely greyhound or lurcher please checkout their website :thumbsup:

www.tiagreyhounds.org.uk

I donate to this rescue center Lesley :thumbsup:

I have pm'd you

Julie

jue332 said:
I donate to this rescue center Lesley  :thumbsup:
I have pm'd you

Julie

Just found out Jue lives about 20 mins away from me,and my OH works where she lives (w00t) what a small world it is :D anybody else???

My Wallace is from Tia :))

83163122f71da65a075673abdd8bf14c.jpg

We're in Oldham so just over the hill :))

Are you going to Tia's greyhound picnic on 24th Sept? (It's in the Piaza thingy in Huddersfield).

I don't live anywhere near there!

Sprout, that is a lovely picture :wub:

Sprout said:
We're in Oldham so just over the hill  :))
Are you going to Tia's greyhound picnic on 24th Sept?  (It's in the Piaza thingy in Huddersfield).

That sounds good, are you? I'll get onto OH I am terrible with places, I missed the one up the road from me a few weeks back I thought it was on Sunday turned out to be saturday :clown:

I'm planning on being there, all being well :)

Have a look at the events thingy on their website for details of where, what time etc :)

Just incase anyone who lives nearby or fancy's a day out this is where it is

Saturday 24th Huddersfield Town Centre and on The Piazza

"Greyhound Picnic on The Piazza"

10 am - 2 pm

Tombola, cake stall, raffle & Tia stand

Hopefully this will be a big "get together"

for lots of Tia dogs and their owners

It's for a very good cause :thumbsup:

When I did mixed breed rescue locally, we frequently contacted Tia if we were absolutely full and just couldn't squeeze another one in - they never ever said no. Wonderful rescue, I can't speak highly enough. I have never been, but I believe they are losing there premises, is there any news on that front?

I live 6 miles east of Burnley so I am not a million miles from you!!

They have new premises (w00t) I think they are moving in November and it's only about 4 miles from the current place :))

Sprout said:
They have new premises  (w00t)   I think they are moving in November and it's only about 4 miles from the current place  :))
Glad to hear it. I must have a look on the website and do a bit of catching up -I only ever seem to go on K9 these days!!

jools said:
Sprout said:
They have new premises  (w00t)    I think they are moving in November and it's only about 4 miles from the current place  :))
Glad to hear it. I must have a look on the website and do a bit of catching up -I only ever seem to go on K9 these days!!

Yes it's good news isn't it but they still have a way to go and so are trying to raise funds for it to make it bigger :thumbsup:

Just moving this back because the picnic event is tomorrow (Saturday) :)

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back