The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Tia's

nicky12

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
:oops: sorry no pics of our walk today as i forgot the camera again :- "

but how pleased am i with tia. she is a little poppet her recall is going fantastic she comes back first call everytime ...unlike her smelly brothers :lol: she is so good of the lead and for nearly 14weeks old thats amazing dont ya think :D took her up to the fields by us today the grass is very long and she looked like a kangaroo bouncing around trying to see were the boys were she is now unterly shattered and fast asleep and it was nice and sunny which is a bonus :D

Well done little Tia.. :cheers: we had Archie out oday Nicky and got caught in a heavy rain shower and had to shelter under the trees for a while (w00t) hes the same jumping around in the long grass - dont they have some fun.. :lol: :huggles:

had to towel them all down before they were allowed in the lounge and are all asleep too -_- :thumbsup:

nicky12 said:
:oops: sorry no pics of our walk today as i forgot the camera again :- " but how pleased am i with tia. she is a little poppet her recall is going fantastic she comes back first call everytime ...unlike her smelly brothers  :lol: she is so good of the lead and for nearly 14weeks old thats amazing dont ya think  :D took  her up to the fields by us today the grass is very long and she looked like a kangaroo bouncing around trying to see were the boys were she is now unterly shattered and fast asleep and it was nice and sunny which is a bonus :D

How the devil can you forget a camers, oh yes your a woman :eek: :lol: 14 weeks old already, my how time flys, glad she is good on recall for you, good luck with her :cheers:

keith x

she obviously as a good mummy thats training her,sounds like your doing a great job with tia nicky :thumbsup:

Nicky you must be a brilliant trainer, getting Tia to come back on first call (w00t) her brother Tito is great at recall in the garden with lots of smelly cheese as treats but in the fields this morning, off lead, behaving brilliantly until a jogger :clown: comes along and he is off, deaf as a post, with me puffing up behind :sweating: :sweating:

BUT he is so HANDSOME :wub: that whenever we're out everyone is falling over themselves to pet him and tell him he's beautiful. Bet Tia gets the same :wub: :wub: only she is GOOD as well :thumbsup:

jostler said:
Nicky you must be a brilliant trainer, getting Tia to come back on first call (w00t) her brother Tito is great at recall in the garden with lots of smelly cheese as treats but in the fields this morning, off lead, behaving brilliantly until a jogger :clown:   comes along and he is off, deaf as a post, with me puffing up behind :sweating:   :sweating: BUT he is so HANDSOME :wub: that whenever we're out everyone is falling over themselves to pet him and tell him he's beautiful.  Bet Tia gets the same :wub:   :wub: only she is GOOD as well :thumbsup:

shes definetly a mammy's girl and dont go far from my side she does get bit excieted when she meets people but as soon as she had a fussy she comes bomming back to me ..bless her and i have blue and ollie to help me out a bit :D tito will get the hang of it, tia isnt perfect by long shot wev yet to encounter another strange dog yet soo we will see :D

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back