The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Tips 4 Champs

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
maz gerry,how longs it take yous to get down there then?

if its any help kenny it takes us about 5 hours from newcastle thats towing though. its a long long way, get to old hall and its still an hour to go.im not looking 4ward to the journey @ all hope im feeling ok :(
thanks carol you will be ok pet,will see you there.we went last year but with the caravan, remeber anth lost his caravan off the car at oldhall..anyway think it was about 4ish hours,and i spoke to gerry earlier,thanks again carol :thumbsup:

if its any help kenny it takes us about 5 hours from newcastle thats towing though. its a long long way, get to old hall and its still an hour to go.im not looking 4ward to the journey @ all hope im feeling ok :(
thanks carol you will be ok pet,will see you there.we went last year but with the caravan, remeber anth lost his caravan off the car at oldhall..anyway think it was about 4ish hours,and i spoke to gerry earlier,thanks again carol :thumbsup:
what you camping kenny or b an b

what you camping kenny or b an b
nowt ray just driving down running dog then driving straight back :blink:

good luck to every one competeing should be some good racing :luck: :luck:
no limit - t-rex or musclebound

40lb baghera

36 ?

vets - spirit of the stag

bitches - saphire flash i think will hold her own :luck: , the magster - just startin g to come back :thumbsup: , 20lb too many to choose from - exotic, fly baby, full song or prada, 22 lb not tipping :luck: , 24lb insane jane, 26lb tinkersmill, 28, hellsdouble, 30, cookie

dogs dont no the dogs very well but good luck kai, i also think no joe will do well :luck:
I agree with your picks for the bitches apart from 16 I think it will be Crystall Blue from litter litter sisters Thailand and Sapphire Flash - but their time will come no doubt about that 2 very talented young girls; 18lb lass you can never rule out vicky's girls as for the 20lb class what about BOLAN my tip for SUP but what class will she enter?? the 20 or 22lb, not forgetting Johns fabulous bitch Branco and the 36 scr which I think will be Billy Casper

Not sure about the dogs - I have been impressed with Kai Sera, Hes the Pitts and No Joe

Good luck - :luck: to all that compete - may all your dreams come true ;) and your dogs come off safe and sound :thumbsup:

Best wishes to all

Elaine

good luck to everyone that runs at the weekend and i hope they all come off safe and injury free

come on old hall dogs

best luck to jake in the dogs and there's to many names to list with the bitchs but best of luck to you all

hope to see you monday as its top ten open at old hall

best tip of all take your wellies with you :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You better switch back to the caravan,then Maz :lol:

No tips from me,just the very best of luck to everybody competing :luck: We've all put the work in,now it's down to the dogs and that bit of :luck: we all need.See you all down there :thumbsup:

No tips from me,just the very best of luck to everybody competing :luck: We've all put the work in,now it's down to the dogs and that bit of :luck: we all need.See you all down there :thumbsup:
dont no whether ours is running yet karen

dont no whether ours is running yet karen
:( Hope he's alright Maz :luck: Fingers crossed you make it.Had to be one of the favourites leading up to champs :thumbsup:

well i think a few will b going today? hope the weathers a bit better than wot it is here, its peeing down and windy & cold. i have to pack yet i hate packing. remember wot u have tipped everyone and good luck :luck:

Weather forecast is for rain today and tomoro so great for the track, but sunny on sat and sunday not too hot, sounds just about perfect!!

Good luck to everybody competing, Will be there cheering haha

Weather forecast is for rain today and tomoro so great for the track, but sunny on sat and sunday not too hot, sounds just about perfect!!
Good luck to everybody competing, Will be there cheering haha

sounds great jade i better pack me wellies then if its rain today and tomoz. off to pack now or else il end up sitting here posting all day lol :lol:

sounds like a typical dog event for towing a caravan,,safe journey all,take your time,towing :thumbsup:

try tellin anth that!! :wacko: :blink: am brickin it after wat happend last year :teehee: (w00t)

lol good times eh joanne,wont forget that phone call,me caravans come off,nearly as good as him driving along the a19 with his sat nav on the roof of the car,will miss that,good times :wacko:

lol good times eh joanne,wont forget that phone call,me caravans come off,nearly as good as him driving along the a19 with his sat nav on the roof of the car,will miss that,good times :wacko:
:lol: and the umberella went!!he neva learns pmsl :clown:

good luck everyone,,,,,,,,,,unfurtunely,,,,,,,,,as far as iam aware,,,,( sugar rush / almost bobs / & G.W.N ) wont be showing up at champs,,,,as we cant make it there

wish everyone all the best hope u all have a great time :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back