The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Tips 4 Champs

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
good luck everyone,,,,,,,,,,unfurtunely,,,,,,,,,as far as iam aware,,,,( sugar rush / almost bobs / & G.W.N ) wont be showing up at champs,,,,as we cant make it there

wish everyone all the best hope u all have a great time :thumbsup:
(w00t) Hope your joking Bob

good luck everyone,,,,,,,,,,unfurtunely,,,,,,,,,as far as iam aware,,,,( sugar rush / almost bobs / & G.W.N ) wont be showing up at champs,,,,as we cant make it there

wish everyone all the best hope u all have a great time :thumbsup:
(w00t) Hope your joking Bob

i aint joking iam afraid karen,,,,,seans not got the money as he is sorting his van :( ,,,,,,,almost bob,s cant be bothered getting off the nice warm soffa, ( the only dog i know that needs no training before big events a natural :lol: ),,,and g,w,n is having a long rest,,,( and is close to retirement,,,depending on how his toe,s repair )

we r metting up at kirkcaldy instead 2mmorow,( i think at end off the day a wee bit too far for us,,,when we are abit short off funds,,,same for everyone i thinkz,s )

+ plus i think cos i got little fawn machine back to track after a very long break,,,,,i think there coming down to club too put me in my place :lol: ,,,ITS A BROTHER THING :lol:

55lb - Musclebound40lb - Sugar Mouse

36lb - freddies melody

Dogs

16lb Kai Sera

18lb u choose

20lb Charlie Pig

22lb Viv's Twilight

24lb He's the Pitts

26lb Kentucky

28lb no joe

30lb Sun Up

32lbsid young

Bitches

16lb sapphire flash

18lb Mo Chara

20lb Xotic

22lb Branco

24lb marmlmte

26lb snow white

28lb Hellish

30lb claptrap

32lb our touch

vets spirit of the stag

best of luck all runners should be some great races :thumbsup:

Don't you know your way Yvonne :) mind you with Karen sat next to you talking you could end up anywhere :-

Don't you know your way Yvonne :) mind you with Karen sat next to you talking you could end up anywhere :-
think you've got me mixed up with someone called shelly :- where's george drakes shel? :p

What do you mean Karen :) it was not me driving lol it was my turn to talk lol :-

there names for friends like you 2 or is that spelt bi--hes :-

just heard it took anth over 8 hours to get there,should of done it in 3 n half to 4,,the traffic was dreadful with bad roadworks,so if anyone's going early hours give yourselves a bit extra time,safe journey all :thumbsup:

:( 8 Hours!!! Bet he was fed up! What time you setting off Kenny?

:( 8 Hours!!! Bet he was fed up! What time you setting off Kenny?
lol wont write what he said len,we be setting off about 4,30 in the morning,should be fine then,steady away,no rush :thumbsup:

16 kai sera

18 u choose

20 little bill

22 red rascal

24 hes the pitts

26 kentucky

28 no joe

30 major point

32 sid young

sidewinder spirit of the stag

36 raggie black

40 bagheera

nl bigland bailey

hope all dogs come home safe and sound thats the most important .good luck to all competing looking forward to tomorrow.

rob and tina

Only going to have a gess at scratch, :-

Going on the short run of 150yrd

Musclebound/Bigland Bailey any one of these two for no limit, not sure about some of the others (I haven't seen them run) Yet. :unsure:

Sugar Mouse 40lb/Bagheera

Freddie's Melody 36lb

It all depends on the day who gets out the traps first. :thumbsup:

Good Luck to every dog or bitch that are running. ;) Di

I didn't do a bad job for a beginner. :lol: just wish i could get that close with the lottery. (w00t) Di

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back