The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Titles.

JoJess

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Come on tell us who you think will win and get a bend title this year...some very good up and coming dogs running now, bet there will be a few surprises, well lets hope so.... good luck to all who enter..... :D :D :D

I think ..........

the builder

lauranna

shine

mad mick

saxon tiger

saxon gem

come on sue

i think the sup will be between lauranna, fluke and showthree in the bitches

and the builder, mad mick and hellbound in the dogs

i think the enteries in the class upto 20lb will be very weak this year... 16lb dog and bitch could be solos or even no enteries

but what ever happens i hope and wish everyone the best of luck

what about Blue Goblin for the vet's :D go lisa gal :p :p

i wouldn't of run her in the vets i would of put her in her class as she could not compete with the larger dogs over that distance...she can only hold her own in the 16 class ,

its just unfortunate that murial did not receive my annual fee until a day late , it was given to my rep in enough time for the 28 days ruling...so look like we are buggered

nahhhhh you do right save her for the straights ey, well if you sent it off in time surely it is not your fault,

is it ???? :b

;) ??? ??? SUP BITCH DEM BLUE :) ;) :b

SUP DOG STRIESAND :D :p :p

:) GOOD LUCK TO ALL :)

the track will be dry on sunday so the heavy weights will not have it so easy this time round, Fluke for the bitches with demolition blue close, mad mick or streisland for the dogs, if the kick boards are not back in you might not see hellbound.

:D :p :p hi mark we aint see buncie run he bends in a while so we dont no how hes doin, we hope he does wel 4 u tho :D :D :D :p :p :)

Last edited by a moderator:
i recon fluke will win the bitches, but by the sounds of things lauranna cud be close

i would like to see buncie boy get his title but itl be a hard feat to prvent mad mick getting another title, i recon either streisand or on line cud be good 4 the dogs

HELLBOUND FOR THE DOGS , LAURANA FOR THE BITCHES ,36LB MASIA, 40LB MINSTERS ROCKET, NO LIMIT COME ON ERNIE SUPREME SCR COME ON ERNIE (sorry mick) :D

well what a suprise ,not much being said about the no limits ey, :angry: maybe you should all think about your postal votes ,the no limit dog owners aint gonna support you in your, quest to get kickboards back,they dont need em just as you lot dont seem to need their dogs, :angry: may be if you lot gave the no limits and all scratch dogs some credit now n again maybe then you may start to get their support in your quest to have kickboards brought back in,so just think on how man folk own scratch dogs ,put it this way it will make hell of a difference to the outcome of if boards will be brought back or not :D as for the champs the best no limit dog wont be there ;) so i think maybe anthonys dream ,stunner,or just maybe another wonder ,40lb pems lad,36lb may see sugar fire back for one last go ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
What do you mean the best no limit dog will not be there ???

the best dog will be the dog that wins, aint no ones fault if tothers don't turn up ey, well i think pems lad should take a title this year but it will depend on lady luck....... good luck to all who enter :D :b :b

I think Fluke and Demolition Blue will take some beating, Mad Mick for the dogs........ :D :D :D

:D WELL SAID NEIL !!!! IT IS ABOUT TIME THE SCRATCH RACERS GOT RECONISED AND TREATED THE SAME !!!!!!!! :p

Hi Neil, Kipper here. Who told you that I wasn't running at the champs. I got 6 runs in yesterday at the Dawdon/Hordan Open.Spent all night in the pulse box with my legs in traction. Say hi to Wonderwall from me.

I'm out of nappies now!

hey up steve were you been man,well done meg,naz says if kippers done with his nappies can his lad have em ,as long as they aint got no skidders :D

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back