The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Tlliy Spotted

dawn

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Tilly has been spotted in Carlton in Lindrick

Anyone able to help pleas go up there asap need as may folks as possible

time now is 7:00pm

Cheers Dawn

where is that??

Just done a search and its a bit far for us to get there in a hurry...sorry.

Please keep us informed

Last edited by a moderator:
:luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: Got everything crossed for you here!

dawn said:
Tilly has been spotted in Carlton in Lindrick
Anyone able to help pleas go up there asap need as may folks as possible

time now is 7:00pm

Cheers Dawn

Fingers and the rest crossed here then :luck: :luck:

GOOD LUCK! PLEASE LET US KNOW HOW YOU GET ON!!! :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck:

MAZ XX

god ive got everything crossed you get her ,god please get that baby home.

where is Lindrick

ring yvette from roedeane thats where she is, ill try to ring her now!

god I hope that it's her and that they can catch her.

I,ve just rang someone who's in this area & they're going to have a look for her.

I've got everything crossed that it's Tilly & she'll soon be back with Mally :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck:

I just feel so bloody helpless that i'm so far away :luck:

good luck :luck: i wish i could do something to help got everything crossed for her safe return

Just got back.

A Blue whippet has been seen on several occasions and is being fed by a security Gaurd. We are not sure it is her but I think it is too much of a coincidence not to be

Several of us have been out searching. I think she is probabley asleep somewhereas as there are lots of empty buildings on the industrial estate where she has been seen.

There are several people in the area keeping an eye out for her so fingers crossed it is her and she stays in the area.

dawn said:
Just got back.
A Blue whippet has been seen on several occasions and is being fed by a security Gaurd.  We are not sure it is her but I think it is too much of a coincidence not to be

Several  of us have been out searching.  I think she is probabley asleep somewhereas as there are lots of empty buildings on the industrial estate where she has been seen.

There are  several people in the area keeping an eye out for her so fingers crossed it is her and she stays in the area.

Sounds positive :luck: :luck: :luck:

My stomach is in a knot reading this! Hope it is her and that she's caught quickly. :luck:

fingers crossed for tilly :luck: :luck: :luck:

I've just got back no news still i'm affraid. The security guard fed a whippet 3 ham sandwiches 1/2 hr before we arrived so i think she must have got her head down somewhere. He says she's really timid so i'm going back tonight around 2am on my own and i'll let you all know how i get on. Thanks for all the help everyone

i think i speak for all on this board, we are all wishing and praying for her safe return to where she belongs , with you . thinking of you , all the best :huggles:

posh totty said:
i think i speak for all on this board, we are all wishing and praying for her safe return to where she belongs , with you . thinking of you , all the best  :huggles:
as said above :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :huggles: :huggles: :huggles: :huggles:

wishing you all the luck, hope you have her home soon

:luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back