The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Tod Update

MURPHY 1

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Haven't been on here for quite a while and it's good to be back catching up with the topics in the forum.

Tod is now fourteen months old and fully fit after his injury as a pup slowed his progress frustratingly!

Here is some pics of him doing the job.

That will do for now! :D

Happy hunting & festive greetings.

Hi Andy, all the best & welcome back to K9.

Thats a fair sized rabbit in the 1st pic :p

good to see the pup & Murphy doing well.

Is that Murphy from the Countryman's Weekly articles?

Lovely countryside you are running your dogs in.

Yeah thanks Beejay it's the North East of Scotland and I am very lucky to have permission to work my dogs and ferrets on nearly twenty farms.

It's taken years of work and some excellent farmers spreading the word for me to get me too this point.

You wouldn't catch me moving away from here ever again.

what a cracking looking dog Todd is - lovely shiney coat on him. He looks as fit as a lop. :thumbsup:

Has your other dog only got 3 legs I see.?? He still looks active.

wonderful countryside youve got there too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Andy,

nice to hear from you again. The youngster and Murphy look well! :thumbsup:

Regards,

Scott.

Very impressive, Andy....you know the high regard in which I hold you and your dogs... :cheers:

Hi Andy. Very impressed with your dog. He has clearly progressed well and you must be very pleased with him. He looks really good(considering he is one of Corkys :D ). Good to hear from you again.

Chris :)

Fields to rabbit in AND a beach , some people have all the luck :cheers: Love the pics .

Nice pics , could I ask what is Tod`s breeding ? He certainly looks well up to the job , and a credit to you

Tod's a Lynperry, not sure of the exact ped but I'm sure Andy will post it! :thumbsup:

(and I'm sure Lampy will have somthing to say! :b )

Hi there, Tods breeding is ,sire Kenmillone Silver Tongue of Lynperry and the dam is Chilka Juliette. The dog looks if he is filling out a bit ,he looks well Andy ,keep up the good work mate. Cheers Corky

Thanks for the info lads, would there be some Laguna and Nimrodel in there? He looks a ringer for a Laguna bred dog a mate of mine had about 12 years ago - that was one of the best catch dogs I have ever seen on rabbit and hare, his was about 20 in . Still fancy one from those lines myself one day :) .

hi all, my little lad archie is half brother to tod. i will try and get a picture up as theres a great likeness between them. testament to their good breeding.

Awww isnt Archie just a little cutie too then - hes lovely. :wub:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back