The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Tonight Ive Lost My Darling Boy

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
I think Becka's comment summed it up perfectly

A whippet is enjoying life to the fullest when he is running like the wind.
Such a tragedy but I'm sure his life was full of many happy moments.

RIP Biscuit :huggles:

so sorry for your loss :'(

[SIZE=14pt]RIP Biscuit, run free xx[/SIZE]

oh what a terrible tragedy, accidents happen anytime and when you least expect it,

it's good that you had the chance to say goodbye to your special boy, I'm so sorry for you all :huggles:

i know its not much comfort but at least he didnt suffer a prolonged illness and he didnt feel pain.a quick way to go enjoying what whippets do best,running.rest in peace little one. :(

I am so sorry to hear of your terrible loss, he was a beautiful boy.

RIP Biscuit - run free forever....

I'm so very sorry to hear of your loss.

RIP Biscuit, you won't be forgotten.

Im so sorry to hear about Biscuit. :( What a tragedy at such a young age. My heart goes out to you. x :huggles:

So sorry for your loss :(

What a terribly shocking accident.

Thinking of you and your family :huggles:

R.I.P Biscuit

Thank you everybody for all your comments and wishes. I have to confess it has been a s--t day but at the same time I can celebrate his life his successes and companionship. As you all say each whippet is unique and my boy was certainly that. My blue dog Cracker is quiet but time is a great healer. Thanks again,

Kathy, Annalese, Richard and Mark.

R.I.P Biscuit

our thoughts are with you and im so sorry for your loss,i got realy emotional reading your post! and i know what it feels like babes, so sorry

love maz xxx

Only just seen this thread, I can only echo what everyone else has said.

To lose a part of your family, be it whippet or any other animal is terrible enough in itself, but when its so sudden and tragic like that .....well, i cant even imagene what you and your family are going through. :(

so sorry x :( :(

jonesyins14 said:
Im sorry if this is going to upset people but Ive just got to tell the world that tonight there is one less wonderful whippet.  Tonight on a walk my boy was running flat out having great fun, he tripped and flipped over and didnt move again.  We've all seen this but this was the nightmare come true.  The emergency vet and I went to the surgery and took an x ray he had a piece of bone in his spinal column.  You know the rest.
He was calm and my husband and I said goodbye we talked of the things we had done, racing, holidays and this year being placed at Crufts in his first outing there.  He was my first whippet and just so special and always my dog, he just loved his mum.  He was only 4, how could he be lost so early.  We are all beside ourselves, the grief is just too hard to bare.  I shall look at his pictures and he will always be with me.

Go now my darling, run your heart out, and you dont have to worry anymore about having your toe nails done!!

RIP My Biscuit - Blandings The Illusionist.

Dear Kathy and Annaliese

I've only just read this thread and I just want to say how sorry to hear about lovely Biscuit.I know just how you are all feeling right now as I lost my darling Jester 3 weeks ago also in tragic circumstances.I remember how we used to meet at Berwick obedience with you and Cracker and me with naughty boy Jester!

I know Cracker will be missing his buddy just like Kitty misses hers.Its always sad to lose any dog but when they are so young like ours it makes it 100 times worse.

Just to let you know we are thinking of you all and are sharing your sadness.

From Teresa and Kitty xxxx

Thinking of you and your family

RIP Biscuit

I'm so so so so sorry. RIP Biscuit. What a dreadful shock.

I'm so sorry to hear of your loss...run free little one. :(

So very sorry to hear of your loss, my heart goes out to you and your family.

R.I.P Biscuit

All our love :wub:

Cristina

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back