The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Tonight Ive Lost My Darling Boy

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
That is just so sad. Your first whippet is always so special. I hope you will soon feel strong enough to give a home to another lad who will bring you happiness again.

Four years of a happy life is so much better than a long unhappy one.

Our best wishes to you and the family.

I am so, so sorry to hear of your loss - such a tragedy - and completely unavoidable.

Rest in Peace Biscuit

Val Smith

So terrbily sorry to hear of you losing your beloved Biscuit in this way :( thoughts are with you at this very sad time. :(

RIP Biscuit

:( I'm really sorry, what a terrible tragedy :(

i've seen mine take some big tumbles at frightening speeds, your heart misses a beat but you can't stop them doing what they love.

A whippet is enjoying life to the fullest when he is running like the wind.

Run on little Biscuit, R.I.P

I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. :(

Thinking of you at this sad time :huggles:

RIP Biscuit :wub:

Michelle

beaker said:
:( I'm really sorry, what a terrible tragedy  :(
i've seen mine take some big tumbles at frightening speeds, your heart misses a beat but you can't stop them doing what they love.

A whippet is enjoying life to the fullest when he is running like the wind.

Run on little Biscuit, R.I.P

How very well said....

Im so sorry for you your first whippet holds a special place in your heart

RIP little one

I'm so dreadfully, dreadfully sorry to hear about your loss :( - I can't imagine what you are going through, as it was so sudden and such a terrible shock.

Bus as others have said, Biscuit was running free and happy as a whippet should, and although it is a risk, it is a risk worth taking to see a whippet doing what comes so beautifully and effortlessly naturally to them.

RIP Biscuit :( :huggles:

There are no words to express my sorrow :'(

But my thoughts are with you and your family.

[SIZE=14pt]R.I.P Biscuit[/SIZE]

How terribly tragic, I am so, so sorry for you

RIP Biscuit

Thinking of you at this very sad time , he was a lovely boy .

Sarah

Really sorry to hear about poor Biscuit :(

I have often worried that our Kiah could easily do something similar as she charges around, often without knowing what`s coming up in front or around the corner.

Whippets will be whippets though so we have to live with the risks I suppose - they are how they are and love every minute of it.

Its very hard to accept though - please accept my condolances.

Dave

How devastating for you! :'(

Biscuit was beautiful... RIP

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back