The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Tony

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Hope Tony is found soon :luck: :luck: Thinking of you all :huggles:

only heard about this before when jac rang me.Wendy if you need any help tell jac and well come down. :thumbsup: i think her and Vicky are on their way out looking for him and going to come down yours to see what they can do.Alex is a rock to you i know.shes a great kid. :huggles: were keeping everything crossed for a safe return for Tony. :luck: :luck: :luck:

Just seen this. Praying that Tony is back with you soon. :luck:

I've got everything crossed here :luck: :luck:

Mark's just on his way to Gin Pit, i know the chances are slim of him being there but it's worth a try. Police helicopters have been circling over here all afternoon.

Please come home safe Tony :luck:

i only live 5 mins away from wendy so will be looking round here :thumbsup:

thinking of you all :huggles: :luck:

Elaine and Sally xxx

Thinking of you - hope Tony is soon home with you :luck:

home tony is home soon, all our love fran and bert, and debbie who is at fran,s at the moment

I hope this mean's you're back home Fran :huggles:

non sign of him and hes no money eather his phone keys tablets insulin are all still here. hes disaperd completly

Had to log on to see if there is any news.I am so sorry to read that Tony hasn't been found yet :( Like everybody else we're thinking of you Wendy and family,and pray that Tony is home soon

Just got in , i also had to log in to see how things are ....chin up wendy thinking of you

xxx

thinking of you at wendy and family,

debbie and family

Hope there's good news for you soon Wendy :luck: You and your family must be worried sick :huggles:

Thinking of you, Wendy :huggles: :huggles: :huggles:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back