The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Tony

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
:huggles: thank goodness, i'm so pleased Tony is safely back home :huggles:

love

becka

Welcome home, Tony :D :huggles: :huggles: :huggles:

I'm just so glad that I am able to say that :thumbsup:

Today is the first day of the rest of your life :D :D :huggles: :huggles: :D :D

That is such a relief! :huggles: :huggles: :huggles: :huggles: :huggles: :huggles:

:sweating: that is fantastic news.

Looking forward to hearing your voice on the Westhoughton tannoy this Winter :thumbsup:

fasser1459410 said:
HES HOME.
Hes come back under his own steam, but he has had a breakdown, caused by some of his relatives, big [SIZE=14pt]THANK YOU'S [/SIZE]to everyone who has given your support, you have been fantastic and helped us so much.

He's still going to need a lot of support and help, but he knows now what good and true friends he has.

The bugger still wants to go to scotland, but we dont think we can afford it this year.

Nothing will stop him whippet racing!

My mum shall be on later.

Thanks so much everyone.

What brilliant news Wendy and family :cheers: :huggles:

Im so pleased for you all. Hope Tony is feeling better soon. :luck:

phew,what a relief for you all :huggles:

The best text message ever come this morning TONYS HOME SAFE .

You have lots of friends behind you Tony, and a wonderfull family. Put those puppies down and get some rest now :huggles:

That's fantastic news :thumbsup: I'm so pleased he is home and hopefully he will be feeling so much better soon :luck: :huggles:

Wow thats great news bet he got lots of hughope he is soon back on his feet again all the very best to all of you

fantastic news

Ruth And Don

That's wonderful news, I'm so pleased for you Wendy. :thumbsup: :huggles:

Great news, glad you're back home where you belong Tony

just take your time now to get sorted out, you've got a loving family and caring friends, just sod the others, your own life with your family is the most important thing.

Take stock and start over again, :luck: :luck: :luck:

Julie D said:
just take your time now to get sorted out, you've got a loving family and caring friends, just sod the others, your own life with your family is the most important thing.

Take stock and start over again,  :luck:   :luck:   :luck:

Here here :thumbsup:

Glad your back home Tony. :thumbsup:

Had to say I was surprised you decided to come to the lurcher show today all things considered but I think everyone was glad to see you there and helping out with the stewarding and such was good of you. :thumbsup:

June Jonigk said:
Julie D said:

Take stock and start over again,  :luck:   :luck:   :luck:

Here here :thumbsup:

Well said Julie :thumbsup:

Glad your back home safe and sound Tony :huggles:

Best wishes to Wendy, Tony and family :luck: :huggles: :luck:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back