The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Top Ten Stud Dogs

rowland

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
cracked it,

champions

Troublespot

monkey

silver lady

gems lad

sammy boy

its off

fleetwood flame

:cheers:

Spellbound

champions

You Dare

streisend

Another spot

Jack the lad

show boat

Guess who

Hellbound

:cheers:

and still a championships to go

never been done before two top-ten stud dogs in joint frist place and both owned by the same owners let see if your next w.news gets it right ??

Last edited by a moderator:
Have to agree with the stud record Tony, Brilliant breeding is cracked it..... :D

spellbound not bad pat, some of the people wanting his breeding for there bitch's well you have to lol :D :D :D

i know at least one person who wont be using either of them, unless sircumstances change :angry:

:) only one person, thats not bad, think i can live with that, i konw alot of people that not be using them, :cheers:

:D anyone wanting to use cracked it, will you book after october hes booked up untill then thanks :cheers:

CAN,T KNOCK THE DOGS JUST A PITY THEY HAVE TO BE ASSOCIATED WITH YOU. THANK GOD CHICANE HAD MORE SENSE THAN I DID.

:b is this not against forum rules, personal attacks on your members, they should be banned if they can't keep to the rule of the forum :angry:

:wacko: incase your memory can-not go back that far its the dog that makes the decision as to if he like the bitch or not,so it would seem that spellbound was the one with the sense and did'nt like the look of the bitch :x

you have 2 gud stud dogs i agree

but why have u started a topic with top TEN stud dogs and only praised ure 2???

and why have u wrote still the best underneath ???

we now no most people will not use ure dogs because of who they are owned by.

i think the top ten stud dog is mickey mouse or crazy cracker but it all depends on wat years we are talkin about

after all the superduper king of all time stud dogs ( cracked it) is out of the not so gud (crazy cracker)

and after you talkin about personal attacks wat about that last 1 about of yours???

we know you have stud dogs but there is no need to slate other peoples bitches off

that is just bang out!

well said piglet, must be a new hobby...... Yvonne if you need something to occupy your mind whilst you are banned from whippet racing perhaps you could give our equipment an overhaul so it,s ready for use when we come for it

rowland said:
:b is this not against forum rules, personal attacks on your members, they should be banned if they can't keep to the rule of the forum :angry:
You seem to have a very selective memory regarding personal atttack's on member's, but I suppose you have a lot of spare time now, it's a pity you can't put as much effort into trying to put thing's right as you do into stirring up more trouble. :b

I think Marrilion but like piglet says depends on what you talking about

read the post again, i was not praising my dogs they don't need any praising, there offspring do that so well, if you read the post you would see i was saying that the two top stud dogs in the w.news are owned by the same owner and that as never been done before, what makes you think no one will use my dogs, when only a few months ago Chicane wanted pups from spellbound, but he did'nt fancy it, :x lol

So what do people predict as a good stud 5 years down the line?

:) this topic is about w.news top stud dogs, which is changed on the years champion's and offspring :b

ones cushti star is one i'd fancy as a future stud dog also another spot and colorado :D

this topic is about w.news top stud dogs, which is changed on the years champion's and offspring
Exactly! And surely a good line will produce champions 5 years later through their offspring hence should be at the top of WN stud list, it'll be interesting to see if Spellbound / Cracked It dogs are at the top.

So what do people predict as a good stud 5 years down the line?
i dunno something out of spell sumthin or other or craked up maybe??

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back