The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Track Condition

Paws123

NNWRF TREASURER
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
I will keep you informed of the condition of the track over the next few months, hopefully we wont have a bad winter

carn't be as bad as oldhall yesterday it was a bog at the traps with all the rain. wish i didn't work on a sat. i like newton track.

Brightened the lines up today,the track is in first class condition.For tomorrow night club meeting :thumbsup: Hope we get a decent turn out ,as easington bends are on sunday.Hope the track is not as heavy as last sundayatlanta likes it firm ;)

forgot to ask where you got the yard strip form easington back david,

and hows the track for this weekend?

yes it's in the shed . will it be needed at easington sunday.track seems good as normal :D

might not be many running due to easington being on :) will have to get results onto here so people can see what's going on .will take camera as long as fine :thumbsup: going to give pup a solo he's bouncing fit.

Thanks David i would of forgot the yard roll, lol

You should be pleased with your pup hes a fine looking animal and last time i saw him run he looked very impressive

see you about 1ish

Been up the track today with the dogs for a little free run and its in great condition still

The track was in very good condition Saturday gone..just hope we don't get much snow so we can continue with our 2005 handicap

Tracks is lovely condition for 2006 new handicap

looks like the frost won't shift today,unlikley there will be any racing but will be going over just for a natter :D :- "

all welcome to come and join in :oops:

no frost when i got up john ...but i had a lazy morning

can you add the results :thumbsup:

Been up the track today its a little wet in places so bring your Wellies :teehee:

Has the racing started now Please. Saturday at your track is it 1.30 pm.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back