The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Traffic Warning

F

finalez

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Just to warn all racers heading toward the Indi track for the NATIONALS. thier will be an entourage of slow moving traffic heading along the M4 onto 417/9 and steadily moving north on M5 early Sunday morning (w00t) (w00t) (w00t)

I believe the reason is a peppermint posse of several vehicles containing racing Whippets after a last minute hitch.................you have been warned ;) . Happy , safe racing all..............and can we have some sunshine pleeeease ( it is AUGUST :rolleyes: )

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: very funny :lol: :lol: :lol: i thought it was something serious then :lol: :lol: only 3 cars!!!! :b

(w00t) :lol: :lol: thats going to be a sight to see :D

simples :thumbsup:

Just to warn all racers heading toward the Indi track for the NATIONALS. thier will be an entourage of slow moving traffic heading along the M4 onto 417/9 and steadily moving north on M5 early Sunday morning (w00t) (w00t) (w00t)

I believe the reason is a peppermint posse of several vehicles containing racing Whippets after a last minute hitch.................you have been warned ;) . Happy , safe racing all..............and can we have some sunshine pleeeease ( it is AUGUST :rolleyes: )
:lol: you's wicked!

The sun has been shining here today Les. Let's hope that it keeps it up for the weekend too. Happy safe racing everyone.

Did someone say something?

meercat.jpg Simples!

or hows about exsisto fortis exsisto validus quod nos mos successio

simplex

Everyone is on such a high, we don't even need alcohol!!! :lol:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back