The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Transfer Of Dogs

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
MAYBE DORREN WILL HAVE A COPY OF THE MINUTES AND POST THEM ON HERE, THAT MIGHT SORT IT OUT ONCE FOR ALL.

gary farmer GO STRAIT TO JAIL DO NOT PASS GO DONT COLLECT 200
CAN I BE THE IRON ? :D

Linda, the minutes for the BWRA AGM were published in the January issue of the whippet news page 16, hope tjis answers your question

Doreen

gary farmer said:
ALL I CAN SAY IS DONT GET A BAN FOR DRINK DRIVING COS IF SOME OF THESE PEOPLE HAD THERE WAY YOU WOULD NOT BE ALOUD TO SELL OR GET RID OF YOU CARAND IF YOUR A PASSENGER IN YOUR OLD CAR THEN YOU WILL HAVE TO GO STRAIT TO JAIL DO NOT PASS GO DONT COLLECT 200

HAPPY NEW YEAR

LOL[GARY :rant:   :huggles:   :D

I think they were banned for bringing the sport into disrepute not for the drug issue. The majority of members wanted them banned in a large part for their actions as NWRF committee members were the club equipment is no longer available for members use. Personaly I would consider that theft and if you were a passenger in a stolen car you probably would go to jail.

I think that the misappropiation of NWRF equipment is to blame for the bad feeling towards Yvonne and Tony and not the internet. Blaming the internet is just shooting the messenger and seems to be a cop out for those who would rather keep their actions secret. It's not really suprising that Yvonne and Tony would rather keep their actions secret, but that's the great thing about the internet you can't keep your past misdeeds hidden forever.

What I don't understand is why your friend Steve Williams has done so much to favour them. To my mind he did his best to sabotage the BWRA reps meeting at Fed champs.

Tony

How else can racing folk be reprimanded-if not by stopping their dogs from racing?? :b :wacko:

Karen

NO IT DOES,NT ANSWER ANY THING, ONLY BITS AND PIECES OF THE MEETING HAVE BEEN PUBLISHED. IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY AND DUTY AS NATIONAL SECRETARY TO SUBMIT A FULL ACCOUNT OF WHAT WAS DISCUSSED AT THE A.G.M AND ANY OTHER MEETING THAT YOU ATTEND AS NATIONAL SECRETARY OF THE BWRA. YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO WORKING FOR THE MEMBERS, THAT DOES NOT GIVE YOU THE AUTHORITY TO EDIT ANY MINUTES OR HOLD ANY MEETINGS IN SECRET WITH A MEMBER OF THE EXEC COMMITTEE EXCLUDED, AT THE VERY LEAST ALL REGIONAL REPS SHOULD HAVE BEEN INFORMED AND PRESENT AS THEY FORM PART OF THE NATIONAL COMMITTEE

ONCE AGAIN DOREEN THIS IS NOT THE PLACE TO BE DISCUSSING THESE ISSUES PUT YOUR PERSONAL FEELINGS ASIDE AND DEAL WITH THIS IN THE CORRECT MANNER

LINDA BROOM

Last edited by a moderator:
Karen-Coral said:
How else can racing folk be reprimanded-if not by stopping their dogs from racing?? :b   :wacko:
Karen

Forgive me if I am wrong but have these dogs not had a ban for a certain period ??and is this ban almost over, so what if they have been transfered so that other people can run them..... talk about give a dog a bad name :oops:

Karen-Coral said:
How else can racing folk be reprimanded-if not by stopping their dogs from racing?? :b   :wacko:
Karen

Sorry Karen - but i don't agree if the dogs have a new owner why should they be stopped from running ( what if I had bought the dogs would people have wanted to stop me from running them) You cannot stop someone running any dog if they haven't done anything wrong surely!!!

I tend to agree with Gary lets race and not let things spoil it. :D

JUST SIT BACK AND THINK ABOUT ALL THE CRAP SHARON WAS PUT THROUGH WHEN SHE BOUGHT SASPARELLA OFF STEVE AND JULIE AND THEN REMEMBER WHO PUT HER THROUGH IT

HI MICHELLE

THAT WAS JUST WHAT I WAS TALKING ABOUT

YOU BROUGHT STEVE IN TO THE CONVERSATION AND MADE A STATEMENT ABOUT HIM. YOU CALLED HIM MY FREIND wrong

HE IS SOMEONE I KNOW

YOU SAY HE DONE HIS BEST TO SABOTAGE THE MEETING

HOW WOULD I BE ABLE TO ANSWER THAT WITHOUT CAUSING BAD FEELINGS

AND IF I DID ANSWER THAT IT WOULD ONLY BE MY OPINION

GOSSIP.BUT IT SEEMS IF YOU READ IT ON THE INTERNET IT MUST BE TRUE

SO FOR NOW WE WILL JUST HAVE TO AGREE TO DISSAGREE

:cheers:

GARY

JOJESS YOU SAID TALK ABOUT GIVE A DOG A BAD NAME

IVE JUST NAMED MY NEW RACING GREYHOUND

MR STENCHY

true

(w00t)

KEEP SMILEING :D

GARY

sadieandco said:
Karen-Coral said:
Karen

Sorry Karen - but i don't agree if the dogs have a new owner why should they be stopped from running ( what if I had bought the dogs would people have wanted to stop me from running them) You cannot stop someone running any dog if they haven't done anything wrong surely!!!

I tend to agree with Gary lets race and not let things spoil it. :D

If the dogs have a new owner, as in Sharon and Sasperella, then perhaps they should be allowed to run. If, however the dogs do not in fact have a new owner and still live and trained by Yvonne and Tony but are registered by someone else simply to avoid BWRA committee descisions then the new "owners" have done something wrong - it's called conspiracy - they are acting with Yvonne and Tony simply to avoid BWRA committee rulings.

If Yvonne and Tony can rejoin the BWRA after March 1st then the change of ownership is a red herring.

The actions of the committee in this ruling is another issue. Is it right for 3 members to decide policy or should a full meeting have been held?

gary farmer said:
HI MICHELLETHAT WAS JUST WHAT I WAS TALKING ABOUT

YOU BROUGHT STEVE IN TO THE CONVERSATION AND MADE A STATEMENT ABOUT HIM. YOU CALLED HIM MY FREIND wrong

HE IS SOMEONE I KNOW

YOU SAY HE DONE HIS BEST TO SABOTAGE THE MEETING

HOW WOULD I BE ABLE TO ANSWER THAT WITHOUT CAUSING BAD FEELINGS

AND IF I DID ANSWER THAT IT WOULD ONLY BE MY OPINION

GOSSIP.BUT IT SEEMS IF YOU READ IT ON THE INTERNET  IT MUST BE TRUE

SO FOR NOW WE WILL JUST HAVE TO AGREE TO  DISSAGREE

:cheers:

GARY

Gary,

it was me who made the statement you refer to. i did sign it but you must have missed it.

I'll remember in future that Steve Williams is just someone you know and not really a freind. Apologies for the misinterpretation.See how the internet has allowed the truth to be found.

It was my opinion he attempted to sabotage the meeting in favour of Yvonne and Tony and not a statement of fact. I was at the meeting so it's based on first hand evidence and not gossip from the internet.

There is no call for you to answer on Steve Williams behalf and I wouldn't expect you to do so. If you were at the meeting then you could express your own opinion and it would be just as valid as mine. A point of view held that is based on an honest interpretation of evidence would cause no bad feelings. Political shennanigins for ulterior motives are a different thing.

gary farmer said:
JOJESS YOU SAID TALK ABOUT GIVE A DOG A BAD NAMEIVE JUST NAMED MY NEW RACING GREYHOUND

MR STENCHY

true

(w00t)

KEEP SMILEING  :D

GARY

Great name Garry hope he is a good un :thumbsup:

WELL SAID TONY YOU HAVE COME UP WITH THE WORD THAT COVERS THIS WHOLE ISSUE "CONSPIRACY" THATS JUST WHAT IT HAS BEEN FROM THE START WHO ELSE IN THE LIFETIME OF THE BWRA HAS BEEN GIVEN A CHOICE OF WHAT LENGTH OF BAN WOULD SUIT THEM BEST.

TONY AND YVONNE ARE NOT TO BLAME FOR THIS BUT OUR EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE ARE.

A Conspiracy well after all this isnt a new accusation towards the B.W.R.A. there has been a lot of thought over the years if everyone is truthfull, that depending on whether your face fit the profile thereafter the decision was made how you were treated.

It seems to me by recent posts that some have just fallen from the face fit category, and they seem to think it dont feel to good

Well hey folks wake up and smell the gravy there aint anything gonna please all the people all the time are you all worried about what pleases YOU or are you worried about the sport?

Now think carefully before you reply.

Jo Jess-Yes I believe the ban is almost up- but isn't this more about transferring dogs to 'dodge' the 28 day rule? I may be wrong-but thats what I was lead to believe and if so surely this is wrong-no matter who the people are-thats not the issue-its about rules being rules being rules..........Or else everyone will want to do it if they are ever in the same predicament -especially if the championships are coming up---

Karen

I think people are wakening up! the gravy stinks! thats why this is an issue that cant just be swept under the carpet/ as by its very nature it will be setting a precedence for all cases that follow of a similar nature --having said that there are more that require some looking at but at the end of the day------- Rules are there for all not just a few .

Then please advice me because I must have the wrong rule book :oops:

WHERE does it say in the rule book that dogs that have been transfered have to live with the new owner :wacko:

honest interprotation

what a word

never yet been to a meeting where that hasnt started a free for all.

and yes steve is no friend of mine but that would not stop me agreeing with him if i thought he was right.

as for dooreen and the committee every time they make a dissision one person agrees with them and one dose not.

but they have made it and are not there to be shot down .

some people on this website would hang them for a spelling mistake.

good luck with your raceing :cheers:

GARY :p

Yes Gary your right ---two words/ one spelt wrong hang him. (w00t) (w00t) :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back