The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Transfer Of Dogs

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
spellbound said:
lets try this again, in this post you state that the majority of members wanted us banned, the majority of members didn,t send the votes back, so the majority of members didn,t want us banned, so your post is untrue,
some of your members may have sent back the postal vote in favour of a ban, the reps meeting you are refering to hold at the new nwrf champs, your reg's vote went in favour of us not getting a ban, and thats the way you as rep's had to vote at that meeting,

in my opinion michelle the other rep at that meeting is your wife,

so do you consider that you lied in answering my post or made a deliberate false statement

having made a statement about steve williams  and i would think you took that opinion back to your members, (that he tried to sabotage the meeting) as rep's at that meeting you should report on fact not opinion, you were there to represent your members and if you thought a member of the committee was acting to sabotage the meeting then it was up to you to say so in the meeting, that way members don't get opinion from their reps, they get facts

The majority of those that voted wanted you banned. To believe that those who did not vote did not want you banned suggests delusions of grandeur. I didn't vote but still wanted you banned

I'm fairly sure both Michelle and I voted in favour of you getting a ban. Either you or I are mistaken and I have sane witnesses.

As far as I'm concerned you can be of the opinion the earth is flat, the moon is made of green cheese and Michelle is my wife, but none would be true and most people would doubt the sanity of anyone who argues against the obviously true.

You may think I reported back to all NW members but you would be wrong. I refer you to my previous answer regarding the meeting.

I wonder how Steve Williams feels about your willingness to act for him? I can't help but wonder over this reciprical desire to help one and other.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back