The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Tullylish Lurcher & Terrier Show, Sat 9th Aug

Miss Madam

Mc Coy Racing
Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Who all is going to this one?? i havnt been to the last 2 lurcher & terrier events due to work, Tori being in season & being in scotland so im looking forward to this one.. :thumbsup:

Goodluck to everyone going... :thumbsup: :luck:

Rose :)

Wonder does everyone remember,or know,that this show is a Champiopn of Champions show,for all lurcher and terrier Champions from all shows held here this year.In other words,a proper Championship show,where you have earned youre place in the ring for that final line up.Think both Champions and reserve Champions qualified for this.Not 100% on this though,so if anyone reading this was a reserve champion at any show this year,then ring Darren on 07877750487,or John 07519216378.See u all there. ...Billy...

Last edited by a moderator:
hope to make it on saturday was looking forward to it but i think we might have sumthing else on but rhonda and boys might head up :thumbsup:

Have a great day at Tullylish...im at Lowther Gamefair in the Lake district :thumbsup:

hope all dogs return safe :thumbsup:

Miss Madam said:
Who all is going to this one?? i havnt been to the last 2 lurcher & terrier events due to work, Tori being in season & being in scotland so im looking forward to this one.. :thumbsup: Goodluck to everyone going... :thumbsup:   :luck:

Rose :)

hi Rose :)

i will be goin

looking forward to it

c u there

all da best every1 goin

rhonda

ill be there this should be oneof the best shows held this year coursing starts sharp at 12 and i hear anyone trying to entering after that will not be entered so earlie i never really prepare a dog ready for a show but prince has been training hard for the coming hunting season and think he will do well in the whippet ring here is hopeing

good luck everyone

milliken said:
ill be there this should be oneof the best shows held this year coursing starts sharp at 12 and i hear anyone trying to entering after that will not be entered so earlie i never really prepare a dog ready for a show but prince has been training hard for the coming hunting season and think he will do well in the whippet ring here is hopeing
good luck everyone

Hope u got a muzzle ready for his gob then too Robert,as i pity the lure driver,if u aint mate.My leg hurt for day's after he had me in the calf,and i see The people who owned that other dog,ain't been to a show since.So please make sure his mouth is covered.As i'll be racing in the simulated too,i will supply that muzzle if u like,ha ha. ...Billy...

We'll be going look forward to seeing you all there :thumbsup: :)

well billy i have now got a few muzzle so legs are safe

for got to add there is a 4 foot jump in the coursing so be ready for that everyone

robert

sorry, it's too far for us Derry wans (even though I have taken dogs to Scotland a few times for whippet racing!). A friend who takes terriers to some shows rang his mate in Portadown who said Laurencetown was "the back of beyond; you can leave your own car here in Portadown and I'll take you there."

milliken said:
well billy i have now got a few muzzle so legs are safe for got to add there is a 4 foot jump in the coursing so be ready for that everyone

robert

a four foot jump robert, are you sure (w00t)

:) will c u at tullylish hope its a bit drier than 2day, :D

Bluebell said:
milliken said:
well billy i have now got a few muzzle so legs are safe for got to add there is a 4 foot jump in the coursing so be ready for that everyone

robert

a four foot jump robert, are you sure (w00t)

thats what ive been told ill find out for sure the night

it should be be a great sight and best of luck everone

robert

Last edited by a moderator:
i hope to get down my flo bitch qulified for champions of champions will race sky aswell :D

hope everyone remembers to bring wellies then,and if u have a blow up dingy,then i have the compresers to blow em up.So i'll be sure to get a lift home.Wonder do Vauxhal Zafira's float.

Macha.Tullylish aint that hard to get to,but i guess there are no boats going that way.24 hours rain ,weve had so far.Wonder when,or if ,it will stop.

moucher said:
:) will c u at tullylish hope its a bit drier than 2day,  :D
Don't think so Bill, think were goin to get lots of rain on Saturday 8)

lets hope it does'nt rain at Birr Castle :wacko: :lol:

ok there is a jump in the coursing it 3 and a half foot

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back