The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Turbo Tootsies

Trojan

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Sadie has had to have her lovely little Cleo put to sleep today due to an accident at Blidworth.

We had her leg x-rayed and she had broke it in 2 places, after a second lot of x-rays the breaks turned out to be severe therefore Sadie made the hard decision that it was kinder for her baby to go to sleep.

Rest In Peace Cleo Baby, we love and miss u already

Kim xxx

oh dear thats really sad awful news. im so sorry. RIP little one xxx

Oh dear god Sadie, we're devestated to hear this.

RIP Cleo :(

so sorry to hear that was looking forward to race her next year in the adults ray and family

so sorry kim to here your tragic loss of little cleo, she was coming on lovely and i know how much she mean,t to you and your family, especially little bobby, R.I.P. CLEO,

So so sorry to hear this. Sadie and the rest of the family must be devastated. Our thoughts and prayers are with you. Cleo was such a lovely promising youngster but Sadie did what was best for Cleo, a hard decision we all have to make sometimes.

RIP Cleo

Last edited by a moderator:
So so sorry to hear this Karen pass our thoughts onto Sadie, Cleo looked very promising when running at our track. R.I.P. Cleo. Les + Lynda.

So sorry to hear about cleo, my thoughts are with you all x

Keeley

So sorry to hear, very hard decision to make but you did what was best for her.

R I P Cleo

Valerie

Oh god :( Poor little girl, i don't know what to say.

RIP Cleo, thinking of you all, particularly Bobby xx

spoilt a gr8 day,so so sorry,kenny chris n dan x

really sorry Sadie Karen and kim i know it must have been hard decision to make R.I.P Cleo

REALLY SORRY TO HEAR ABOUT CLEO OUR THOUGHTS ARE WITH YOU ALL ADAM & FAMILY

This is just the most sad thing to have happened, Cleo was a beatuful dog with a lovely character, it is such a tragic shame that this has happened and the life of this gorgeous girl has been cut short.

Words cannot express how sorry i am feeling for Sadie, James and Bobby at the moment, i know how much she was loved and what a massive gap she will leave in your lives, time is a great healer, and i am sure she will be remembered forever, for the lovely character she was.

RIP Cleo

What awful news, so sorry for you all, RIP Cleo.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back