The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Tyrone Bend

simpson

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
only got some results as i had to be home for 5

36lb ht1

tiger tiger

stag possesed

bigland vixon

rhyme n reason 1st 15.64

ht2

all over now

whats it all about

ginger bread

ones cushti bok 1st 15.58

40lb ht1

four sale

pennysworth 1st 15.82

fatimas quest

bagheera

ht2

brookhill maggie 1st 15.78

junior walker

avit

no limit ht1

storm warrior

deneside belle 1st 15.57

jack seven

demonic love

ht2

mandys dream 1st 16.03

king bear

sugar sweet

ocean breeze

this was result after re run ocean breeze was disqualified

ht2

uptown bear

ellies star 1st 15.78

challenger

vet no limit

rapid jazz

minsters rocket 1st 16.06

vets 24

oscars pride

monkey 1st 16.53

daytona

vets 28

lacey venture 1st 15.97

a mystery

gems lad

vets 32

power devil

trevors chaser 1st 15.97

yearling 20

megs wish

mochara 1st 16.66

is it a belle

yearling 24

sunny so 1st 17.03

yearling 28

hells double 1st 16.28

yearling 32

devels rock

smokeys wish 1st 16.37

dogs 20

fill ya boots

2 four 1

one off

just friends 1st no time

mac spot

dogs 23

must be magic

gold run 1st 16.41

morpheous

bound too

dogs 26

boomarang 1st 16.36

guess what

minty

ones cushti star

dogs 26

its magic

ob2

dance master 1st 16.00

fiddles ultimus

dogs 29

made ya point

nikes gem (hope this right name cant tell what it says lol)

k-ly

navada 1st 15.89

mc pocket

dogs 32

cracking

guy fox

eversley lad 1st 15.91

ludacrus

dogs 32

mr peak

may be magic 1st 16.11

ill be magic

bitch 17

crystal blue

connors dream 1st 16.98

j 2 o

bitch 20

6ix 1st 16.69

ones mystic

lexi

bitch 20

rapid stag

our amy 1st 16.72

little flyer

bitch 23

polysaurus

peggy sue 1st 15.82

bally so

spirit of the stag

bitch 23

connors legacy

katies double 1st 16.81

attraction

bitch 26

free spirit

mai zee mu

show quest

my quest 1st 15.87

bitch 29

moany moany

ruby rocket

sunbird 1st 15.58

foxy roxy

fizz

bitch 29

acca 1st 16.02

tiger ellie

hells double

sick note

bitch 32

sky high

best of mates

in dreams

refuse to bend 1st 15.63

silver lady

36lb final

rhyme n reason 1st 15.56

ones cushti bok

40lb final

pennysworth 1st 15.84 :thumbsup: well don geoff

brookhill maggie

no limit final

mandys dream

deneside belle 1st no time

ellies star

thats all ive got ,but when i came away they had been trying to fix hare for half n hour and it still wasnt fixed so could be a late night for some GARY FARMER LOL

well done colin & allison and andrew deenside belle,also george & lynn with rhymen & reason. :thumbsup:

well done all the winners so far. bet that pubs rammed if no racing going on!! :- "

:cheers:

Well done to all the winners pity about the lure it was a vey good days racing

well done sam ( viv.s Quest) your little girls did you proud today Fleesh Conner's Dream the 17lb class Peter's 6ix the 20lb class and Joyce with My Quest the 26 lb class also ran well the boy's Demonic love and fiddles ultimute

Last edited by a moderator:
well done to colin and alison with andrew [deneside bell]and george and lynn with murphy[rhyme n reason] and well done to all other winners. :thumbsup:

well done Debbie & Jacob (dance master) on taking the lot today...also sue & Peggy on reaching the final

Well done Bruce & Di on winning the vets with Lacey

And colin & Alison on yet another win with andrew (deneside belle)

well done all the winners today :thumbsup:

good day for north/yorks dogs :thumbsup:

great days racing weather good and workers really well done, also highgate for all their hard work

Well done to all the winners today and for all the dogs in making some really good racing, pity about the equipment failure but that could happen to any one running a meeting.

:cheers: for the results, did the finals get run?????

well done all the winners.hope all came off safe and sound :luck: :thumbsup:

DavidH said:
:cheers: for the results, did the finals get run?????well done all the winners.hope all came off safe and sound :luck:   :thumbsup:

yes they did get ran david heres the class winners and the main final

class winner:

just friends

gold run

dance master

nevada

eversley lad

connors dream

6ix

peggy sue

my quest

sunbird

refuse to bend

main final

r- dance master 1st

b- my quest 3rd

w- peggy sue 4th

blk- goldrun 2nd

hope these are right. well done to everyone

Well done to all winners today,especially Joyce and John with My Quest.Joyces face when My Quest won her heat was a real picture. :thumbsup: :D Karen

Thanks for a good days racing sorry we could not run Eversley Lad in the finals but we had been up since 5.30 and after waiting about for the lure to be fixed we just wanted to get back home as we are not as young as we used to be, congratulations to Debbie with Dance Master, who won the dog section really seems to have taken to bend racing, good luck with him. Thanks Doreen for working so hard feeling as poorly as you did with all the stress you are being put through at the moment I am not surprised. Hope you will soon feel better.

Thank you also to the Malcolm, Audrey and Muriel once again for the work put into the Top Gun competition, first class certificates and Alison's presentation jackets are very classy.

well done to all the winners yesterday especially Debbies DANCE MASTER, well done to the two trap lads from the stadium it certainly was a long day for them having to carry straight on getting ready for the evenings greyhound racing with the whippet racing finishing so late I can sympathise with the BWRA committee the N.N.W.R.F. know from their experience at Warwick how frustrating it is when something like this happens

I would like to raise the point of handlers having to be at the traps two races before I think it is a BAD idea, and an accident waiting to happen, more so on the bends there are too many people and dogs milling around the start, most of the time there are two handlers to a dog, with the five in the race and the two races at the traps you can have as many as 30 people and 15 dogs plus the workers as well as all the boards around the trap area, the original rule was more than sufficient it just needed to be implemented

Hope you ALL HAD A SAFE JOURNEY HOME good luck for the CHAMPS in 2 weeks

well done to everybody for yesterday, it was a good day out, hope peggy is well soon, and oscar after getting him home things don,t look as bad for him , a couple of month and he will be back, i hope attraction mends quick after hurting her leg, no-one was shocked as much as me at Jacob winning the lot he has been improving though, showing me what he is capable of on the bends, i think this is his forte, well done to deneside belle, lacey venture and mochara (oscars pride x branca)all been finalist winners. Well done Newton Aycliffe club on producing 3 out of 4 winners

debbie

A nice day out, we withdrew Connor's Dream from after her class win and left at 4pm as my sister was going out and we had to get back for the hooligans. :lol:

Still fighting the swelling on Moany's leg it will be a while before we can see if there's any serious damage or not and she's still not walking on it. I am concerned as when she puts it to the floor it appears slightly twisted but again that could be down to soreness.

:thumbsup: Congrats all the winners, Dance Master, it was just a matter of time as he has been looking impressive on the Saturday nights when he has come down for a run. :cheers: Hopefully see most of you in a fortnights time :sweating: .

Now I can have a little whinge :unsure: , why did people stand up close to the wall at the side of the track and start banging their hands on the wall and waving their arms across the track when dogs were racing. Surely this is off putting to the lead dog who is one minute tracking the lure round and the next being distracted by flailing arms.

I'm sure we all get a little bit excited when ours or our friends dogs are racing, I don't mind if people like to lean in and have a good shout but banging on the wall and waving arms across the track is potentilly dangerous and quite frankly bordering on idiocy. All you need is an inexperienced dog to come round at speed and their could be serious injury to dog and spectator. Not to mention the fact that some dogs might get confused, slow up and potentially lose the race, it could be a title for some unfortunate hard working owner and their dog if this is allowed to happen at the Champs.

Keep your hands to yourselves folks :eek:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back