The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Tyrone Bend

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
I hope them pups are not getting you down Fleesh, sound a bit ratty to me :angry:

No Geoff they're definately all dog, no rat about them :huggles: .

6am they were racing around the living room like lunatics, chasing each other and barking then fighting and growling then more running around. (Piddling where they liked :rant: )

:sweating:

fastest kickboard ive seen for a long time,lol (w00t)

Piks :)

Rapid Jazz & Minster's Rocket

110307019.jpg

Monkey

110307020.jpg

Lacey venture, a mystery & gems lad

110307021.jpg

Trevors chaser

110307023.jpg

Megs wish, Mochara & Is it a belle

110307024.jpg

Mo Chara

110307025.jpg

Sunny So

110307026.jpg

20lb Dogs

110307027.jpg

110307059.jpg

110307060.jpg

110307061.jpg

110307062.jpg

110307063.jpg

That's all folks, piks will be permanently uploaded in Album 1 of my link below (Just click on appropiate event) :thumbsup:

ETA Duh! I've put 2006 but if I edit now, link will break on piks shown. :oops:

Last edited by a moderator:
:) well done, to all the workers they did a great job, very pleased with the pups out of Hellbound "Hellsdouble" and her litter brother "Smokey's Wish," both taking there yearling class, also very pleased with "Cracking" (Cracked it + what spot ) his first race on the bends and only 2yds down on the class winner "Eversley Lad" having given 1yd, well done shelia :thumbsup: he's getting better with every race, :luck: good luck at champs

a special mention to mr n pem & mr g parr for setting a new track record for getting to highgate on sunday 2hrs 5mins.

well done boys better late than never. (w00t) (w00t) (w00t) .

GRAHAM PEM said:
a special mention to mr n pem & mr g parr for setting a new track record for getting to highgate on sunday 2hrs 5mins.well done boys better late than never. (w00t)   (w00t)   (w00t) .

I reckon it was them 2 that was clocking the times, :wacko:

Great pic's once again Jack, dont know how you find the time whilst racing. :cheers: :luck:

Cheers John :cheers: I've got a few presentation piks to upload yet, I'll add them later tonight.

Brilliant pics, thanks for posting them :thumbsup:

brilliant pics yet again jac, i didn,t realise how well he rn in the final till i saw the pic. cheers

Yeah I don't print them off myself but prefer to use this company

http://www.photobox.co.uk/ they're reasonably priced and good quality.

I've got a few requests that I'm doing tomorrow (They should be ready for folk at champs next weekend) I usually aim for A4 size but there's a few on this thread that I recon can go bigger. The site also does T-shirts, keyrings, mugs, bags and even etched glass plaques etc so if anyones got something special in mind have a look at their gift range . http://www.photobox.co.uk/gifts.html

PM me if your interested with details.

Last edited by a moderator:
Presentation piks

Supreme scratch winners Colin and Deneside Belle

110307107.jpg

110307118.jpg

Veteran Supreme winners Bruce and Lacey Venture

110307110.jpg

Supreme winners Debbie and Dance Master

110307108.jpg

110307116.jpg

Runner up Jackie and Gold Run

110307112.jpg

Supreme Yearling winners Vicky and MoChara

110307114.jpg

Also Top Gun winners

Tommy and Maizeemu

110307014.jpg

Eversley Lad

eversleylad.jpg

Gary and Sicknote

110307018.jpg

Gary and Stag Posessed

110307017.jpg

Well done everyone! :cheers:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back