The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Tyrone Bend

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Well done everyone - i think Sunday tested the patience of even the keenest of racers, still it was just one of those things that couldn't be helped.

Big well done Debbie and Jacob, he's definitely been improving over the last few weeks looking impressive last week at Wessy and then finishing like a train at Highgate to take his first biggy. :thumbsup:

Quite a few dogs came off injured (my own included after seeing Rob Meek tonight) so it's fingers crossed for all those for the champs. :luck:

Lastly a big thankyou to my mate Jac and i'm sure i speak for the BWRA committee and racers, for taking the pictures on behalf of the BWRA, staying behind right to the end when most other folk had left, to take the last few of the winners. :cheers: Super pics of cussy too :huggles:

Thankyou5.gif

YOU'RE A STAR JAC :thumbsup:

Many thanks Jacquie, the pictures are great once again, if possible and your not to busy could I have a copy of the Eversley Lads presentation photo for the girls in the picture, I will settle up with you at the Championships.

Best Wishes

Sheila

Aww thanks :b

Sheila I've added to order. :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
The meeting took ages before racing 2 half hours standing about

Well done Jac for the photographs, they are brilliant the BWRA committee realy appreciate the time and effort that you have put in, it's thanks to people like you

doings these things that make it all worth while, and I'm sure all the racers

are delighted with the photographs.

Once again many,many, thanks for taking the time to do them

kind regards Doreen

Doreen Hopkins said:
Well done Jac for the photographs, they are brilliant the BWRA committee realy appreciate the time and effort that you have put in, it's thanks to people like youdoings these things that make it all worth while, and I'm sure all the racers

are delighted with the photographs.

Once again many,many, thanks for taking the time to do them

kind regards  Doreen

Jac brill photos as usual, i know everybody do appreciate your pics, I have been telling tony about the one of chaz, he says he will have a look when he's up and about a bit more as i had to get emergency doc out to him at 7am monday morning, but thanks again jac sue and the One's

parker said:
The meeting took ages before racing 2 half hours standing about

well you should have helped then :p sure if you ask the committee they would find something for you to do next time :thumbsup:

If the delay after the weigh in at the Tyrone bend open was anything to do with a printing problem, I will willingly bring my equipment and offer my services for the championship meeting. Just give me a few days notice in advance so I can arrange transportation.

Also I would like to add that I do not go under any other name on this site, unlike some who haven’t got the courage of their convictions and use other names to stir trouble up. John M is John Meades for those who don’t know. :cheers: :luck:

So your saying its not John Major then :b :D

Thats correct Geoff, but he must have been a brave bloke giving Edwina Curry a portion. :cheers:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back