The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Uk Scratch Champs

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
rodders said:
sherry said:
sean nd poppy said:
thanks jade looking forward to running him on them  :thumbsup:
im sure he will go round sean, nikki does its just her times r crap lol good luck :luck:
Thats cause you wont let Peter,bring her enough times Carol :- "

never stopped him karen lol she been round easington about 30 times ( i may b exagertaing a little) lol but shes been lame with a sore shoulder so just getting run ups @ westerhope @ the mo ( shes wild) lol

you got plenty of time to get her back and running caz :thumbsup: cant wait to see them both running again on the straights next year :)

sean nd poppy said:
you got plenty of time to get her back and running caz  :thumbsup: cant wait to see them both running again on the straights next year  :)
me too sean im lloking forward to the boxing day open @ dawdon then god knows how long we will have to wait 4 the 1st straight open in 2009. the bends last 4eva lol hope he does well 4 u sean :luck:

sherry said:
rodders said:
sherry said:
sean nd poppy said:
thanks jade looking forward to running him on them  :thumbsup:
im sure he will go round sean, nikki does its just her times r crap lol good luck :luck:
Thats cause you wont let Peter,bring her enough times Carol :- "

never stopped him karen lol she been round easington about 30 times ( i may b exagertaing a little) lol but shes been lame with a sore shoulder so just getting run ups @ westerhope @ the mo ( shes wild) lol

Didn't know shes been lame Carol :( Hope she's back sound soon :thumbsup:

sherry said:
sean nd poppy said:
you got plenty of time to get her back and running caz  :thumbsup: cant wait to see them both running again on the straights next year  :)
me too sean im lloking forward to the boxing day open @ dawdon then god knows how long we will have to wait 4 the 1st straight open in 2009. the bends last 4eva lol hope he does well 4 u sean :luck:

lol yeah ur right ..bends do seem to last forever but thought id try them out for the first time. gd luck everyone who is racing this weekend :luck: :cheers:

Good luck everyone, we won't be there - hope it's not too cold for you all (who am i kidding it's always bloody freezing at Easington)

:luck: :luck:

seem 2 b quite a few not coming? hope theres still a canny turn out. :luck:

sherry said:
seem 2 b quite a few not coming? hope theres still a canny turn out.  :luck:
i don't know why but easington never gets a good turn out, it's one of the best running surfaces in the country. :thumbsup:

If I weren't drinking so much Whisky and it wasn't so cold I'd be there :D . In the meantime I have to think if the distances I have to travel, the sheer amount of reading and prep I have to get through for Uni and whether I'd be fit for Monday morning if I spent the weekend out in the cold. :thumbsup:

In the meantime I'll think of you all out in the cold whilst I'm infront of a roaring fire with a cuppa containing just a "splash" of "herbal remedy" for the common cold :cheers: .

I'm coming just as a spectator though with IZZY and DUFFY nowt to run

might be a few more there now that vickys posted she isnt coming.

cos of her dogs not mark and herself,better nice folks . :- "

DavidH said:
might be a few more there now that vickys posted she isnt coming.cos of her dogs not mark and herself,better nice folks . :- "

Cheers Dave, glad you added the bit about the dogs, was wondering what i'd ever done to you :lol: :- " :D (w00t)

Hope the weather's nicer up there. We're having freezing fog :( . Must be making up for the smugness we felt when we had sunshine here yesterday afternoon and the people on the phone in Crawley announced it was chucking it down :- "

Had a really hard frost here last night, we are a couple of miles from Easington. Brilliant sunshine this morning though :D

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back