The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Uk Scratch Champs

jeff par and bert never had a wasted journey.... :oops: .......i had them doing a little bit of removals for me.. (w00t) ...............THANKS LADS :cheers:

Making me look cold looking at the pic's.

no real frost in midlands so them who traveled would have thought it was ok sadly not but hope everybody get home safe you can look forward to wessy next week but hope frost keeps away. :thumbsup:

We left at 6am this morning and are still on the road!

N2S said:
Oh bless Paul and Katherine two of the nice people in racing Im glad theres people out there like me and tony that will travel like we do, hope u get home soon Sue

safe journey home 2 all of those who travelled. :luck:

DavidH said:
will it be on in jan 09?????????
Think Michelle is going to try and rearrange it with W/N for the beginning of the year

I went up this morning gaz was at work , shame the open was not on but enjoyed the chin wag with a couple of the Scottish lot lol ... long way for a cooked English Breakfast lads :thumbsup:

Just to let you know, i got up this morning and the fog was as thick as a derb :oops: so i didn't bother setting off as i thought it a waste of time.

It's a shame it was cancelled but rightly so--the dogs wellbeing was the important thing. Nevermind,next time eh.

N2S said:
(w00t) keen or what :thumbsup: all that travel you derserve to win,then its frozen off o no.

if it is relocated and you come up hope you do very well,great folk :thumbsup: :luck:

S. Rodgers said:
N2S said:
Oh bless Paul and Katherine two of the nice people in racing Im glad theres people out there like me and tony that will travel like we do, hope u get home soon Sue

We have just arrived home - don't worry though it only took 4 hours as we made use of the time in Newcastle & visited some relatives.

Hope you are feeling better now Sue and look forward to seeing you at the race track sometime soon.

ukscratchchamps.jpg

bit of a shame on aruther ,,bob & vi,,and sean traveled there,,,i know for a fact they have spent alot of weekends at armadale for this open,,,, :(

maybe next time guys :thumbsup:

uk_scratch_champs.jpg

FROST HAS HIT MIDLANDS TODAY SO HOPE IT CLEAR UP BEFORE WEEKEND.

heavy snow forcast for us tommorow (w00t)

Just bumping the advert up ...know the dates changed lol

c18543ba.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
just hope they get a descent turn out. :thumbsup:

Have a good day everyone, hope all the dogs come off sound. :luck:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back