The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Update On Jesse's Amputation

I'm sending many many hugs and kisses for brave little Jesse :huggles: :huggles: :huggles: :* :* :*

Wishing him a speedy recovery and a very enjoyable future :luck: :wub: :wub: :thumbsup:

So nice to see him home and recovering well :)

:( Those first pictures :( :( poor baby

But hey in one week he look so much better :wub:

Wishing you all :luck: :luck: well done you :thumbsup:

Lots of :huggles: :huggles: o Jesse

I must have missed your original thread :( but I'm so pleased he's home and doing so well! :thumbsup: :wub: :huggles: :huggles: He does look a different dog in the later photos. :thumbsup:

awwwww,bless him. :wub: brave little man. :huggles: cant believe how much its healed in a week.at this rate hell be up and running about soon :luck: :luck: :luck: :)

Oh Emma what a little star he is :wub: :wub: what a difference in a week,bless his heart :wub: sending all my love to you both :wub: :wub:

Blimey what a brave boy :wub: .....He's doing so well ...... :huggles: to Jesse and you ......

What a very brave little man and what a difference a week makes :)

Sending Jesse lots of luck for the rest of his recovery :luck: :luck: and lots of :huggles: :huggles: :huggles: Hope he is running round soon :)

Last edited by a moderator:
So pleased to see Jesse is home and doing well after his op. :luck: :luck: It's amazing how quickly dogs get over major operations. He must be feeling so much better now. :wub: :huggles: :wub:

wow he is looking great!!!! :luck: :luck: for the rest of his recovery :huggles:

Ooooh, those first pics made me wince! :eek:

But what a difference a week makes :thumbsup:

Hope Jesse continues to improve in leaps and bounds :luck: :wub:

Liz and the Monellis

hugs to Jesse. Bless her. hope she feeling well very soon.

:huggles: ans :*

He looks great! He will be flying around like he has four legs again in no time :wub: :luck:

:huggles: You've all been through so much :huggles:

It's great to see Jesse looking so well after just a week .

HUGS'N' KISSES TO JESSE hope if feels better soon :luck:

aww what a very brave boy, amazing how the bruising healed in just 1 week.

He's got such a sweet face, glad he's mending and got rid of his awful pain

:luck: :luck: :huggles: Jesse, well done

Bless him, he looks such a sweetheart :wub: Hope he makes a speedy recovery. Keep us updated on his progress :thumbsup: Lots of :luck: and :huggles:

wishing Jesse a speedy recovery :huggles: :luck: :luck: :luck:

Good Luck Jesse, he must feel so much better, he looks so relaxed and happy in those later pictures. I'm looking forward to more pictures as he finds his balance.

What a star, aren't our whippets amazing :luck:

Cathie

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back