The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Update On Kez

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
she is naughty decca just look @ this pic with the totally destroyed toy lol

TWEEDSPUPS006.jpg

sherry said:
she is naughty decca just look @ this pic with the totally destroyed toy lol
TWEEDSPUPS006.jpg

That was not Kez,,It was Mickey Whizz (w00t) (w00t)

How can you blame a little puppy :eek: :unsure: :- "

i know wot u mean carole ive hardly got no wall paper in the kitchen lol but u still got to love them :D

I think shes beatifull that there colour makes them xtra nauty though. shes is turning in to a real young lady now :wub:

That was not Kez,,It was Mickey Whizz (w00t) (w00t)

How can you blame a little puppy :eek: :unsure: :- "

susan how can u blame such an innocent face as this? .... lol

easington039.jpg

2005_12_18_016.JPGkez,s sister tina now weighing 18-19 lb,all legs and she loves the fire, always pushing aunty tara out.

jeez donna i thought that was kez pmsl nice pic glad they wont be in the same weight class then as kez is still 22lb.

update on kez she now weighs just 21lb wondering if thats gonna be her racing weight? im not used to these tiny things lol

KEZNEWYEAR2006008.jpg

cracking looking , nice and leggy. she realy looks the part.best of luck with her :luck: donnas looks great as well (nice mating) :thumbsup:

just a little update on kez now 9 months just to say we r over the moon with the way she is running had her 2nd run over 150 yds @ bigges today broke 9 seconds. just under 21lbs. will try and get some new pics later and post them. :D

She looks and sounds VERY good Carol, good luck with her :luck:

if shes breaking 9 at this age she should be a really good bitch Carole :thumbsup: well done shes lovely good luck with her :luck:

WELDONE CAZ WITH KEZ HOPE SHE DOZ U PROUD.PS SEE U 2MORO

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back