The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Update On Kez

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
sherry said:
just a little update on kez now 9 months just to say we r over the moon with the way she is running had her 2nd run over 150 yds @ bigges today broke 9 seconds. just under 21lbs. will try and get some new pics later and post them.  :D

that a very good time Carole for a 21lb pup, open class already, good luck with her :luck:

thanx for all your kind comments i hope she does make a champ. trying the muzzle next. :D

hi carol just been looking through the photos of kez tonight and she reminds me of bobby.

she has the same shape head and everything, dont know if thats good or bad (w00t) hope you get as much pleasure from her as we have from bobby.

she's looking great good :luck: with her. jackie.x.

hi jackie your dads always said that. i hope shes half as fast as bobby the breeding goes back to the same so u never know lol :D

Smashing looking dog - looks very fit and well. Love the ears! :wub:

she as her dads ears, :oops: thats what makes her so fast lol :thumbsup:

nice pic of pup caz :thumbsup: coulda moved your ironing out of the way you told me peter allways dose the ironing hes slacking lol (w00t) :p :p :p

ears_006.JPGdo the ears come from her granny

two lovely fathful looking dogs. nice pic donna some more :thumbsup:

how can they look so weet and innocent. there was 8 pairs of socks in her cage this morning wot had been on the radiator! lol

thats good carole :thumbsup: , can never find a pair in this house only odd ones :- "

finally she has put a little bit weight on and now weighs just over 22lb think shes finished in height now her legs seem straight. we r very pleasedwith the way she is running. :D

just thought id do a little update today as kez won her 1st handicap today. the heats were ( 4 her races)

first: ( the heat)

r- jackie k 10.5 yds sc

b- crackin whizz 11 yds 0.5 yds 1st time 8.72 meaning 8.75 seconds

second ( the semi)

r- crackin whizz 11yds sc 1st

b- dazzlyn vegas 13.5- 2.5 yds

third ( the final)

r- hawkwind 7.5 yds sc

b- crackin whizz 11 yds 3.5 yds - the winner!

sadly only got the time on one of her runs.

here is a picture taken about an hour after winning her 1st h/cap :D needless 2 say we r very pleased with her.

13 months old today and weighing aprrox 22lb. :D

click on pic to enlarge:

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations Kez and Carole (and Peter too). It's great to see your perseverence paid off :)

well done kez you are just starting to click.carole & peter well done to :luck:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back