The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Update On Oscar

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Glad to hear Oscar is home and it is not too serious, but it certainly could have been, be careful Oscar!!!

Poor boy :( Glad he didn't need an op. Looks like he needs lots of cuddles though :wub:

Ice cream! Ice cream for everyone!

Pleased he is home and no lasting damage. I'm sure you will spoil him Janis :huggles:

We dont throw sticks for our lot as we normally take a frisbee and squeeky tennis ball with us, but even then they sometimes pick up their own 'toys', as Jo has said like clumps of grass but they have also grabbed a stick a few times (w00t)

If we allow our dogs free running and interesting walks then it's inevitable that accidents can happen, so dont beat yourself up about it.

:huggles: to Oscar, glad he didn't need an op. pity dogs can't remember and learn from their mishaps like us so they don't do it again, poor boy.

So pleased Oscar is ok and didnt need an op :huggles:

Nasty old stick :( Glad to hear Oscar is back home, where he belongs :huggles: :cheers:

Last edited by a moderator:
Glad Oscar didn't need an op, sending lots of :huggles: :huggles: :huggles:

I'm glad that Oscar is on the mend and it was nothing too serious. Sticks are also dangerous to humans. My friend was walking her dog and ended up with a broken ankle thanks to her dog running into her with a branch! :oops:

Lets hope hes learned his lesson , but I doubt it , yes it could have been a lot worse , my friends Rough Collie had one stuck down his throat and it ripped him badly too , Her dad had taken him for a walk and was really upset about it , but Rocky lived to a rip old age , stickless though :- "

Glad to hear he's going to be ok :thumbsup: :huggles:

Glad to hear Oscar is OK. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Give him loads of hugs. :huggles: :huggles:

Stick injuries are really awful, :( but it is so difficult to stop them picking up sticks. I don't throw sticks for Bobby and Dolly, but they both occasionally pick up sticks and run off with them. :- "

Haven't been well enough to come and check K9 for a few days and look what happens when I'm gone :(

Poor Oscar (and Kobi for missing him). Glad it wasn't more serious. It's so hard to keep stick-oriented whippies away from them!!

Polly and Twiggy send them both a sloppy girl whippy kiss :wub: and a hug from me too.

Glad to hear Oscar is on his way to a speedy recovery :thumbsup:

:huggles: :huggles: :huggles: :huggles: to Oscar :wub:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back