The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Uphill Results

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Well it would!

it wasnt carry all Jeffs food supplies on the way home

I always wondered where John got his love of food from, :lol: good job he didnt go as well (w00t) we would of had to take all the cages out to get his food in. :lol:

We could have filled the trailer & had a real buffet im sure John would have loved that o:)

Last edited by a moderator:
16th413.jpg

masta looks a little bit 'Bond Villain' in this one :lol:

£1,000,000 or Miss Furry Penny gets it !!!

Well done Archie & Lola.

Looks like another great day 'up North', with dogs and owners all having fun, which is what it's all about. Well done Mark on another sucessful day's sport.

:cheers: Well done Sparky , another drink you got to get me , ha ha , that dog looks the bez, :cheers:

Thanks MaggieMay the Aloe Vera gel was fantastic

Jinx has no bruising at all today and was even chasing bunnies!!!! (w00t)

JOEBOY said:
:cheers: Well done Sparky , another drink you  got to get me , ha ha , that dog looks the bez, :cheers:
:cheers: paul, see in the next couple of weeks mate. :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Great day! Shame about the weather... my hang over was getting worse as the day went on!!!

Well done Archie (and Cleo)!

Well done Lola.... she deserved that win sarah... the little steam train that she is - she just has stamina to burn and looked like she was enjoying every minute!!!

Gemma :)

jinx and rubys mum said:
Thanks MaggieMay the Aloe Vera gel was fantastic Jinx has no bruising at all today and was even chasing bunnies!!!! (w00t)

i'm glad it helped, give jinx and ruby a big hug from me :huggles:

Daywalker said:
Great day! Shame about the weather... my hang over was getting worse as the day went on!!!
Well done Archie (and Cleo)!

Well done Lola.... she deserved that win sarah... the little steam train that she is - she just has stamina to burn and looked like she was enjoying every minute!!!

Gemma  :)

thanks Rae and Gemma. i think she does enjoy it a little bit

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back