The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Urgent Appeal For Loving Homes

pinkholly

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
URGENT APPEAL for homes for 2 beautiful Golden Rough coated lurchers rescued from destruction order today! Adorable male and female approx 18months-2year old. Need foster/adoptive homes asap. Contact me for further details

spoke to lori on the fone tonite. seems things are working out for these 2.

GREAT JOB LORI AND WELL DONE :thumbsup:

Thanks John, will know this morning and fingers crossed they will be of to wonderful homes soon. They had a good night in luxury accomodation with underfloor heating, piped music, good food, their homeopathic medicines to relax them and help with any stress related issues and most importantly a huge amount of TLC :D Will keep you posted

Lori you are a star !! :thumbsup:

Sounds like they had a lucky escape! Would be good to see some pics of these two although i don't think they will be homeless for long from what you've told me about them... they sound like little angels just wanting a safe home :huggles:

Thanks to you they are now safe :thumbsup:

All the best..

Tracey x

. They had a good night in luxury accomodation with underfloor heating, piped music, good food, their homeopathic medicines to relax them and help with any stress related issues and most importantly a huge amount of TLC :D Will keep you posted

hi,

hope they find forever homes soon. :luck:

sounds lik they r now being looked after well and r safe :)

:thumbsup:

rhonda

Great News!! :D Took the dogs to the vet today to get checked over and one of the vets fell in love with them and they are going to their new home in the country with her tomorrow, Im over the moon these wee angels are going to a life of love peace and happiness! Im taking them to their new home tomorrow to see where they will be living and have been invited to visit them and get updates on them.

Thanks everyone :huggles: xo

well done you for finding them a lovely home :huggles: :cheers:

pinkholly said:
Great News!!  :D   Took the dogs to the vet today to get checked over and one of the vets fell in love with them and they are going to their new home in the country with her tomorrow, Im over the moon these wee angels are going to a life of love peace and happiness!  Im taking them to their new home tomorrow to see where they will be living and have been invited to visit them and get updates on them.
Thanks everyone  :huggles: xo

OMG.. thats brilliant. Just can't believe how close they were to being destroyed...!!

You must be feeling pretty damn good right now and so you should.. :thumbsup:

Well done !

Tracey x

fantastic they had a guardian angel looking after them well done

Ive just poured myself a large glass of wine and breathed a huge sigh of relief! I will sleep better tonight -_- They really are the most beautiful dogs and Im so happy they will get that life they deserve, I just had them out for a long walk and had a wee chat to them about where they were going tomorrow - they seemed happy :D

Tracey remember to send me all Megs symptoms so I can look over her case and send you the homeopathic treatments she needs to help her get better.

Thanks again Lori x

pinkholly said:
Great News!!  :D   Took the dogs to the vet today to get checked over and one of the vets fell in love with them and they are going to their new home in the country with her tomorrow, Im over the moon these wee angels are going to a life of love peace and happiness!  Im taking them to their new home tomorrow to see where they will be living and have been invited to visit them and get updates on them.
Thanks everyone  :huggles: xo

thats fantastic news :D

rhonda :thumbsup:

Well Done Lori.You're one in a million girl.I will pm you later in the week,as i had a good walk today,with very little pain in the knee.Fingers x now,for Pyper's leg. ...Billy...

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back