The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Vc The Real Mccoy

Jacquie

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
The Real McCoy passed away today peacefully aged 15 years :( His sons Archie and Peds laid next to him for a while and Harry was close by, they must of known. John and I will miss him greatly, he was very very special.

Rest in peace Billy.

Love John & Sharon xx

John and Sharon have asked me to put this on for them, as they are too upset at the moment.

So sorry to hear such sad news he was a brilliant dog and John and Sharon will miss him greatly our thoughts are with them both at this sad time.

Go run with the bunnies Grandad from Grandson Gio....

And from Mandy Derek and the Blue gang......xxx

He was a fantastic dog. May he rest peacefully.

God bless to John and Sharon.

love Lesleyxx

Thinking of you John and Sharon. RIP Billy from your little girl Edee (Baby Love) and your Granddaughter Ayda. xxx

Last edited by a moderator:
Such a sad day for you both John & Sharon, our hearts go out to you :(

Run wild & free Billy xxx Love from your son Wilf & Grandaughter Mazie xxx

Diane Dave & Josh.

Thinking of you at this sad time John ,Sharon

Run free Billy

R.I.P Billy ..... Such a great dog who has produced such fantastic sons, daughters and now top grand kids ..... Miya is such a sweet natured, easy going girl who's a delight to own, race, show or whatever you like as she takes everything in her stride .... she's known at Cotswolds for schooling the pups and difficult dogs due to her sound head, softness and kindness ....... Thinking of you Shaz and John xx

R.I.P Billy :wub:

Thinking of you Sharon and John and The rest of your whippets :(

Thinking of you both Sharon and John at this very sad time. Billy was an amazing dog who we will always be remember through his children, Gracie, Dobbie,and Georgie and and grandchildren Connie, Reg, Tex and Faith. They have not only done us proud on the racing and lure coursing field but are the most wonderful pets. Thank you Billy. Run free old chap.

so sorry for John and Sharons loss, what a wonderful age to get to....still parting with them is never easy..

my thoughts are with you at this very sad time

xxx

run free Billy

What sad news, sorry for your loss John and Shaz. I hope you will find comfort from seeing his children and their offspring grow. Thinking of you x

Dear Sharon & John so sorry to hear your sad news

Thinking of you

Carol Dave Nicola Ray Lottie Emmie & all The Satins

So sorry to hear your sad news. He was a great dog and will be remembered. Run free Billy and thinking of you Sharon & John.

Very sad news Billy was a super dog and a great racer Must go down as a all time great love from the Mill gang xx

Such sad news i send all my love to John & shaz who are both so upset, may Billy's spirit live on forever in his offspring. Little Sevvi never got to meet his Grandpar but he has left his mark with us thank you Billy RIP & run free special boy

your grandadson sevvi

John and Sharon hope you are feeling a bit better today we all knew it would not be long as he was coming up to 15 but he always seemed to rally. Time goes so fast it seems only yesterday he was running round our garden with Rab and Dixie chasing the bantams wile Holly was hiding in the bushes. He was a super dog and had great owners both Len ad I were so glad of the support you gave us during a difficult time which meant Billy and the rest lost quite a bit of the early part of their racing career who knows what he could have done. Although only used lightly at stud he produced two great bitches in Graceful Chimes and Summa Breeze (and you have the off spring of these to watch) and of course you still have Archie from Billy last mating to Dancing Queen lets hope he gets used at stud and can pass on his fathers genes.

Bill going means an end of an era John he was one of the last links to a time when we all raced for fun whether it was night racing which we all prefered or the occasional opens. Thanks to you both for having him and letting us have the pleasure of watching him run.

June McD

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back