The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Viv's Quest A Dad Again

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
louise if u r there in sunday bring him and il take some pics i want to take pics of all the pups and update the rising sun website. :D

AndrewPocket said:
how many litters has this bitch had

do u oil this machine that u keep poppin pups out off  :rant:

pockets dont ever have anything good to say about people thats why so many people are packing up first rag crazy was getting slagged off now wot spot one thing i can say about the dogs they wud not fail any tests and they live alot longer than five. mable been that well looked after still healthy enough to have pups. :thumbsup:

pockets dont ever have anything good to say about people thats why so many people are packing up first rag crazy was getting slagged off now wot spot one thing i can say about the dogs they wud not fail any tests and they live alot longer than five. mable been that well looked after still healthy enough to have pups. :thumbsup:

for your information all andys dogs have all been tested past and present, and all came back clear. what was the point of bringing up "jackarella" are you sick!

:rant: all andys dogs are well loved, and cared for and not used to make money from.

just out of interest how many litters has mable had?

tj

ha ha i must lath devil dog as i never do mince my words do i

I recall seing u at old hall u asked my opinion on rag crazy and i told u exactly what i said on here he was a dodgy animal and i said to u that dog used to spoil hell of alot of races i was in....................

as goes for mable i even had a pup off her second litter (when sally had her ) but as u no so much u will no that want u i do not agree in that bitch bein passed about pillow to post also having litters out of her in every home and i will tell u the same on here as i would in person

as goes for my dogs past an present if u can achieve what i have with my dogs ill take my hat off to u but if not keep it stum and also why we are on that subject if u would like a sample of my dogs well feel free

p.s every success with your pups and if it dont work out u could always have another litter out off mable :thumbsup:

devildog said:
AndrewPocket said:
how many litters has this bitch had

do u oil this machine that u keep poppin pups out off  :rant:

for your information all andys dogs have all been tested past and present, and all came back clear. what was the point of bringing up "jackarella" are you sick!

:rant: all andys dogs are well loved, and cared for and not used to make money from.

just out of interest how many litters has mable had?

tj

AndrewPocket said:

I recall seing u at old hall u asked my opinion on rag crazy and i told u exactly what i said on here he was a dodgy animal and i said to u that dog used to spoil hell of alot of races i was in....................

as goes for mable i even had a pup off her second litter (when sally had her ) but as u no so much u will no that want u i do not agree in that bitch bein passed about pillow to post also having litters out of her in every home and i will tell u the same on here as i would in person

as goes for my dogs past an present if u can achieve what i have with my dogs ill take my hat off to u but if not keep it stum and also why we are on that subject if u would like a sample of my dogs well feel free

p.s every success with your pups and if it dont work out u could always have another litter out off mable :thumbsup:

come on boys, we all no geoffery de mulder is the top trainer in whippet racing. and has for testing his dogs think your talking out your arse, andy just tells it how it is, thats why hes a mate. he doesnt stir the shit just like you just have,

pig

I think this is her 6th litter if i'm right in the stud dogs she's been to - Another Guide, Cracked It, Spellbound, Wor John, Cracked It (2nd mating) and now Viv's Quest.

yes vicky i think you are right :thumbsup: and im happy with chloe :thumbsup: shes brill and couldnt refuse to have one of her last litter :D as shes bred me some stars in past and hope chloe do the same :thumbsup:

what spot looks well for her age and every one as there own opinions and thats fine :thumbsup:

AndrewPocket said:
I recall seing u at old hall  u asked my opinion on rag crazy and i told u exactly what i said on here he was a dodgy animal and i said to u that dog used to spoil hell of alot of races i was in....................

as goes for my dogs past an present if u can achieve what i have with my dogs ill take my hat off to u but if not keep it stum  and also why we are on that subject if u would like a sample of my dogs well feel free

p.s every success with your pups and if it dont work out u could always have another litter out off mable  :thumbsup:

BLAR BLAR BLAR HERE HE IS AGAIN. I DONT WERE YOUR GETTING MABLE BEEN PASSED FROM PILLOW TO POST SINCE DEANS HAD HER HES KEPT HER AND SHE NICE HEALTHY DOG LIKE I SAID AND FOR THOSE IN YOUR CLICK KEEP ASKING HOW MANY LITTERS SHES HAD WORK IT OUT WITH THE CHAPS SHES PRODUCED. YES YOU MIGHT HAVE HAD SOME GOOD DOGS AND I ALSO WITH U GOOD LUCK IN THE FUTURE AND IF THINGS START GOING WRONG R YOUR DOGS START LOOKING WORSE FOR WARE THERES ALWAYS THE PRIORY :thumbsup:

I really dont know who you are Devildog and to be honest I dont really care but as per usual on here things are reduced to a slanging match. Yes everyone is entitled to an opinion but it seems only certain people are allowed to air their views on here.

But true to form if all else fails play the your dogs on drugs card that always gets a rise out of people.

In my opinion it is pathetic.

stormy weathers said:
I really dont know who you are Devildog and to be honest I dont really care but as per usual on here things are reduced to a slanging match. Yes everyone is entitled to an opinion but it seems only certain people are allowed to air their views on here.
But true to form if all else fails play the your dogs on drugs card that always gets a rise out of people.

In my opinion it is pathetic.

stormy yes you dont know who i am so keep out of it if it gets your back up that much.do u think i am goining to stay quiet while he slags my dogs of like a good little boy. dont think so. so go play hero some where else

yes here i am again sorry it is taking me so long to reply but i thought my spelling was shit ! (w00t)

for one it is mearly my opinion and i will say the same if u was a mate of mine i am honest person and would say the same to you that i would in person....

if u would like to reply to me why not send me a p.m that saves these people with pups out of mable having to read our opnions :D

as for my click that is me and only me :thumbsup:

to all hew has these pups i wish u all the best with them and lets hope they will do well for you all :thumbsup: :cheers:

AndrewPocket said:
yes here i am again sorry it is taking me so long to reply but i thought my spelling was shit ! (w00t)

for one it is mearly my opinion and i will say the same if u was a mate of mine i am honest person and would say the same to you that i would  in person....

if u would like to reply to me why not send me a p.m that saves these people with pups out of mable having to read our opnions  :D

as for my click that is me and only me  :thumbsup:

why slag people off . if your so great as u put out to be should nt u be helping people instead of putting them down.and with these opinions keep them to your self r wot u keep saying face to face got no prob with that :thumbsup:

why slag people off . if your so great as u put out to be should nt u be helping people instead of putting them down.and with these opinions keep them to your self r wot u keep saying face to face got no prob with that :thumbsup:

andwew is always one of the first to offer to help, as for six litters some one should report you, sally and mark would be well p?>ed off if they knew!

WEB_SKIP.jpg

This is Skip out of What SpotX Vivs Quest

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back