The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Walk In The Belfast Hills

BornToHunt

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
took the pups for a walk to do in the local forest park then up into the hills around belfast, was a great walk, saw a hare on the heather bog, but was well out of range of the dogs (still nice to see tho)

heres some pics

PICT0001-2.jpg

PICT0002-3.jpg

PICT0003-3.jpg

PICT0004-2.jpg

PICT0005-6.jpg

PICT0007-3.jpg

nice view of belfast from the black mountain

PICT0018-2.jpg

nice photos,love the one with the stream and the one looking over belfast.

what camera do you have.

i got an aiptek dv5700 digi camcorder 5 mega pixel. nice and small a good job

looks lovely - can we all come visit?

fantastic pikkies :thumbsup:

one place ive always wanted to visit , well any where in ireland :luck:

Nice looking Lurchers, looks like a beautiful place to live :thumbsup:

Those pix bring back memories BornToHunt, I spent many a happy day roaming with the dogs across Blackmountain, Divis mountain, Wolfhill, Squires hill, Cavehill and beyond. You can forget all your worries up there and it's a great workout for dog and man. :D

Great pix, I love the brindle lurcher. Odd, I'm in Norfolk but I'm listening to Irish music, haven't played it for years either. Odd Karma! :D

thanks for the posts guys :thumbsup: just thought id let u all have a look at the hills around belfast and how big the pups are getting

bolio it deffo is a great spot for a walk, always do loads of ferreting round there but its usually after christmas time due to the cover being so thick most of the year round.

Brillient pics kev,your dogs are beautiful and look very happy,even smiled for pic lol (w00t)

lovely pictures and lovely dogs, as everyone said, looks like a really nice place for walks, :D :D :D

Great shots, it looks beautiful. I was lucky enough to be in Belfast a few years ago with a friend of mine & we loved it 8) Lovely dogs :wub:

lovely dogs you have there, looks like a great place to walk as well

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back