The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Want To Overdose On Puppy Pics???

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
garys lad , spots renamed kipper:

IMGP0983.jpg

new names 4 them all now:

mink still mink

stripes is now ice

spots is now kipper

bill is now rio

ben is now bear

brutus is now dennis

red im not sure yet

the wriggler is either ebby or teagan

t.c also not sure yet.

:thumbsup: :wub: they are a credit to you they are georgeous :luck: to all who have them

fiona

looking very nice,whens your next litter (w00t) great job bringing them up must of been very hard work :luck: :thumbsup:

Thanks for the pics Carole :thumbsup: they are all gorgeous :wub: Love the new names :thumbsup:

Well done you two they are lovely and heres me thinking 3 run me ragged lol

Great pics & gorgeous pups (w00t) isn't it hard to get good pics when they run around like loonies :wacko:

1 more rio and dennis:
IMGP0984.jpg
Have Rio & Dennis gone to their new home now?

yes rio and dennis went together and spots went too. had a phone call to say spots had settled in no probs ragged the xmas tree and the carpet and eating well which was great to hear and had a text to say rio and dennis had settled no probs. again nice 2 hear. its odd being down to 6 2 more goin next weekend not sure about the other one yet.

It'll be a doddle for you now Carole only six puppies running around (w00t) :thumbsup:

It'll be a doddle for you now Carole only six puppies running around (w00t) :thumbsup:
it is a bit easier now but red the smallest one is now scaling the box and trying to escape infact @ 7am this morning when they were having their breakfast i let mickey whizz out into the garden i came back indoors and they,d all escaped from the box luckily i have a puppy pen round it so they didnt get far lol

1 more rio and dennis:
IMGP0984.jpg
Have Rio & Dennis gone to their new home now?

yes rio and dennis went together and spots went too. had a phone call to say spots had settled in no probs ragged the xmas tree and the carpet and eating well which was great to hear and had a text to say rio and dennis had settled no probs. again nice 2 hear. its odd being down to 6 2 more goin next weekend not sure about the other one yet.
Glad to hear they've settled :thumbsup: :luck:

OMG Carole,can't believe there all going off to there new homes.You've done a grand job,they are gorgeous :wub: Best of :luck: to the new owners :thumbsup:

Grown up and left home already, doesn't seem that long since we were guessing how many she was having, lol. It goes so fast!! You've done a great job with them, little stunners. :thumbsup: :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
6 weeks tommorow. tegan is goin on thurs and little red and TC shud b going by the weekend. bear is still looking for a home and ice and mink r staying here and so will bear if he doesnt find a loving home. taking me to 8 dogs!!! :blink:

will try and weigh them all tommoro.

6 weeks tommorow. tegan is goin on thurs and little red and TC shud b going by the weekend. bear is still looking for a home and ice and mink r staying here and so will bear if he doesnt find a loving home. taking me to 8 dogs!!! :blink: will try and weigh them all tommoro.
Bet it will seem really quiet by the weekend :lol: you won't know what to do with yourself (w00t) :teehee:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back