The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Want To Overdose On Puppy Pics???

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
7 weeks tommoro and all developing their own personalities and getting big. matt is the happy one, mink is the greedy one, bear is the one who wants cuddles and ice is the cheeky one. :thumbsup:
Mink takes after her dad then :lol:

the 2 fawn lads r still looking 4 homes. hayley took loads of pics yesterday so hopefully she will post them soon. ive got a few to post too.

this lad is still looking ive named him bear:

IMGP1057.jpg

mink, ice ( blue boy ours) and matt one with the black mask is still looking: if anyone is interested just pm via here.

IMGP1060.jpg

the little angels:2 fawn ones in the middle r looking 4 homes

IMGP1062.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
mink, ice ( blue boy ours) and matt one with the black mask is still looking: if anyone is interested just pm via here.
IMGP1060.jpg
They are looking really well Carole :thumbsup: :wub:

It seems strange only seeing 4 of them :lol: Have they all settled in their new homes?

yes they,ve all settled, ive recieved picture texts of dennis and rio. spoken to russ his pup is now called daisy and have got texts off paul. they r getting a bit of a handful now with having 4 and the weather being so bad. if it was warmer they,d b out in the kennel.

yes they,ve all settled, ive recieved picture texts of dennis and rio. spoken to russ his pup is now called daisy and have got texts off paul. they r getting a bit of a handful now with having 4 and the weather being so bad. if it was warmer they,d b out in the kennel.
It is a bad time of year to rear pups, especially with it being so cold, I think you're doing a great job , but 4 pups in the house (w00t) must be hard work :sweating:

Lets hope Bear and Matt find a good home soon :luck:

it is hard work they go out in the kennel @ 10am for about half an hour again @ 12 noon and again @ about 5pm then quickly out 4 toilet @ 10pm wish i cud leave them out even just during the day, but its far too cold. they have a good run about then start crying coz their tired and cold, then i bring them back in and they WAKE UP lol

it is hard work they go out in the kennel @ 10am for about half an hour again @ 12 noon and again @ about 5pm then quickly out 4 toilet @ 10pm wish i cud leave them out even just during the day, but its far too cold. they have a good run about then start crying coz their tired and cold, then i bring them back in and they WAKE UP lol
It'll be alot easier for you when you can get them in the kennel permenantly :luck:

Surely this cold weather can't go on for much longer (w00t) I've never known it be so cold.

Carol they are coming along nicely, :)) and yes l bet they are getting a handful :wub:

Looking great Carole ..my hat goes off to you and peter , you both have done a fantastic job on them all

the gang had their 1st jabs today @ 9 weeks old as cudnt get there last week with peters shifts etc. anyway we just have 3 pups now (matts away to russ) we r keeping the 3. their weights 2day @ the vets @ 9 weeks old are: BEAR 10 1/2 lbs ICE 11 1/2 lbs MINK 11 3/4lbs all well covered. will get some new pics on soon

the gang had their 1st jabs today @ 9 weeks old as cudnt get there last week with peters shifts etc. anyway we just have 3 pups now (matts away to russ) we r keeping the 3. their weights 2day @ the vets @ 9 weeks old are: BEAR 10 1/2 lbs ICE 11 1/2 lbs MINK 11 3/4lbs all well covered. will get some new pics on soon
Can't wait to see pics :wub: Bet they've grown :thumbsup:

they sure have geoff/hazel 1st few r of mink:

IMGP1063.jpg

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back