The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Want To Overdose On Puppy Pics???

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
How about a combination of her mom and dads names. Jacki Whizz.

something to do with magic wud b good or spells as she goes back to spellbound, xspell etc.. wot about CASTA WHIZZ as in cast a spell?

quite like Jacki Whizz, and G Whizz
Jakki whizz(spelt with 2 k's) like her mums :teehee:

Another Whizz

October Whizz, cos thats when they were born :lol:

Think you should do a poll :thumbsup: :luck:

quick update, the pups r 12 weeks old today mink weighing in @ 14lb and bear @ 16lb tegan 13lb and barney 18lb dont know about the rest. my 2 havent had their 2nd jab yet as they were poorly b4 the 1st one they didnt get that till 10 weeks and 4 some unknown reason our vet is very old skool and waits 4 weeks inbetween :blink: so they,ll b over 14weeks b4 they can go out 4 a walk. needless to say they get a bit hyper. ive just walked them round the garden about 12 times lol theyve been running between my kitchen and conservatory then 4 some reason all the toys/blankets etc get taken into kez,s the smallest cage their fave toy is the oven glove which they drag off the oven then u guessed it, it goes into kez,s cage lol poor kez was crying when i put her 2 bed last nite when i checked the cage there was teddy bear and slipper in it she mustnt have been able to get comfy lol roll on 1st feb when i can get their 2nd jab. more pics soon :thumbsup:

one theory on weights doubling @ 12 weeks wud make mink 28lb and bear 32lb another theory which is better 4 the whippets with a lot of ghd in them is double it @ 12 weeks and add 15 so mink wud b 43lb and bear 47lb i think it may apply to bear but minks head is quite small.

quick update, the pups r 12 weeks old today mink weighing in @ 14lb and bear @ 16lb tegan 13lb and barney 18lb dont know about the rest. my 2 havent had their 2nd jab yet as they were poorly b4 the 1st one they didnt get that till 10 weeks and 4 some unknown reason our vet is very old skool and waits 4 weeks inbetween :blink: so they,ll b over 14weeks b4 they can go out 4 a walk. needless to say they get a bit hyper. ive just walked them round the garden about 12 times lol theyve been running between my kitchen and conservatory then 4 some reason all the toys/blankets etc get taken into kez,s the smallest cage their fave toy is the oven glove which they drag off the oven then u guessed it, it goes into kez,s cage lol poor kez was crying when i put her 2 bed last nite when i checked the cage there was teddy bear and slipper in it she mustnt have been able to get comfy lol roll on 1st feb when i can get their 2nd jab. more pics soon :thumbsup: one theory on weights doubling @ 12 weeks wud make mink 28lb and bear 32lb another theory which is better 4 the whippets with a lot of ghd in them is double it @ 12 weeks and add 15 so mink wud b 43lb and bear 47lb i think it may apply to bear but minks head is quite small.
Sounds like they're keeping you busy Carole :lol: PMSL at you walking them round the garden 12 times :lol:

I bet you can't wait to take them a proper walk :thumbsup:

i saw tegan yesterday and have a couple of pics to put on (maybe tommoro) it was lovely to see one of the bairns lol she seemed to remember me he whole body was wagging and i had plenty cuddles off her. will get a few more pics of my two and put them on when i can. :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
i saw tegan yesterday and have a couple of pics to put on (maybe tommoro) it was lovely to see one of the bairns lol she seemed to remember me he whole body was wagging and i had plenty cuddles off her. will get a few more pics of my two and put them on when i can. :thumbsup:
Of course she would remember you, you was her mum for 6 weeks :lol:

Tegan sounds like her dad, he waddles his whole body too ,I call him waddle ass :lol: Looking forward to new pics :thumbsup:

Still waiting for pics :lol:
sorry just havent had time yet but i will deffo take some maybe tommoro of not then it will be the weekend :thumbsup:havent even weighed them today @ 13 weeks will have to do that tommoro as one of the theories is doubling it @ 13 weeks 4 their race weight.

this is tegan taken last sun belonging to paul,jayne and robbie:

IMGP1095.jpg

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back