The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Want To Overdose On Puppy Pics???

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
I think I "need" new Bear pictures Carole :- "
Elise

funnily enf i was goin to take some new pics over the weekend of bear and mink now that they r both ok. considering bear was such a funny looking baby ugly even lol hes turning into a right stunner. :thumbsup:
I thought the same about Freya when she was a little pup. I used to say to Blaze, "I don't know what you've bred here madam, but you better hope it's quick!" (w00t)

She did eventually grown into a gorgeous (if rather short, chunky with a fluffy coat) whippet. :thumbsup:

I think I "need" new Bear pictures Carole :- "
Elise

funnily enf i was goin to take some new pics over the weekend of bear and mink now that they r both ok. considering bear was such a funny looking baby ugly even lol hes turning into a right stunner. :thumbsup:
Can't wait to see pics of the ugly duckling :lol: , and Mink of course :wub:

as promised some bear and mink pics:

IMGP1080.jpg

just weighed our 2 pups this is approx weights they,ll be 12 weeks on wed;

mink 14lb

bear 16lb

barney who was originally TC then matt is 16lb

kipper (blue lad) 12 and half lb

tegan also 12 and half pound

unsure about the rest but it looks as if they,ll all make scratch which is wot all the new owners wanted. :thumbsup:

race names for mine after much deliberation i want to call bear GOLDEN WHIZZ and mink WELL I NEED HELP for a name for her she was originally going to be JACKS WHIZZ but then people might thinks shes a boy. so any suggestions i always have whizz as the 2nd name. :thumbsup:

Pups are looking great Carole :thumbsup: Love this pic of them chilling out :wub:

I'll try and think of some Whizz names :unsure:

At 12 weeks Sheila was 15lb 14 oz and Norman was 16lb (just so you can compare weights) :lol:

Also Daisy was 13lb at 13 weeks and she's only 23/24lb, so you can never tell :thumbsup:

actually if we do the doubling it @ 12 weeks thing they will only be 12 and half pound wud b 25lb, the 14lb wud make 28lb and the 16lbers wud make 32lb but it doesnt work when they go back to greyhounds. years ago when we had mickey whizz geordie whon had spooky jewel told me to double it @ 13 weeks and add 15lb making mickey whizz 45lb as he was 15lb @ 13 weeks well he wasnt far wrong as he raced @ 50lb. so theres another theory 4 u but this only works with breeding going back to the ghds. so that wud make the 12 and half pounders 40lb then 14lber 43lb and the 16lbers 47lb. :thumbsup:

lovely pups carol and peter

what about whizz whizz

my whizz

our whizz

lastest whizz

whizz it

wishy whizz

whizzing whizz

Aren't they coming on lovely. Really looking forward to meeting them :luck:

I'll try and think of some names so far I've only come up with

Jackpot Whizz

Ladyluck Whizz

Whizz Bang Gone

just weighed our 2 pups this is approx weights they,ll be 12 weeks on wed;mink 14lb

bear 16lb

unsure about the rest but it looks as if they,ll all make scratch which is wot all the new owners wanted. :thumbsup:

race names for mine after much deliberation i want to call bear GOLDEN WHIZZ and mink WELL I NEED HELP for a name for her she was originally going to be JACKS WHIZZ but then people might thinks shes a boy. so any suggestions i always have whizz as the 2nd name. :thumbsup:
WHAT DO YOU THINK OF G WHIZZ. GEE WHIZZ. CAROLE,

some great names there, hmmm im liking ladyluck whizz as she is quite lucky to be alive after wot happened with ice.

just weighed our 2 pups this is approx weights they,ll be 12 weeks on wed;mink 14lb

bear 16lb

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF G WHIZZ. GEE WHIZZ. CAROLE,

I like Gee Whizz

gee whizz is good, keep them coming then i cud do a poll lol just thought of one QUEEN WHIZZ lol

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back