The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Wcra 2nd Championships 2012

SnipeR

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
WCRA 2nd Championships 2012

Moreton-in-Marsh

240 yards Bend - Sunday 17th June 2012

NOT EXCEEDING 16LBS

RACE ONE

*STORM IN A TEACUP

Tinker's Cloudy Moon

RACE TWO

WCRCh BABY LOVE

Tinker's Gypsy Joe

N/T

FINAL

WCRCh BABY LOVE

*Storm In A Teacup

Tinker's Gypsy Joe

Tinker's Cloudy Moon

---------------------------------------------------------

NOT EXCEEDING 18LBS

RACE ONE

FUN LOVIN

Gold Dust Woman

Shropshire Lass

Eye's A Cracker

RACE TWO

WCRCh ISN'T SHE LOVELY

Belle Of The Ball

WCRCh Vensuter Rio Venture

SEMI-FINAL ONE

BELLE OF THE BALL

Fun Lovin

SEMI-FINAL TWO

GOLD DUST WOMAN

WCRCh Isn't She Lovely

FINAL

FUN LOVIN

Gold Dust Woman

Belle Of The Ball

WCRCh Isn't She Lovely

NOT EXCEEDING 20LBS

RACE ONE

WCRCh GREASE LIGHTNING

Winterfell Hellfire

*Mystify Me

Ello Biko

RACE TWO

ZULA GO-QUICK

WCRCh Mies Van Der Rohe

Pretty Boy Floyd

RACE THREE

ENFYS

*Summerleaze Bay

Delter Shades Of Red

SEMI-FINAL ONE

WCRCh GREASE LIGHTNING

Enfys

WCRCh Mies Van Der Rohe

SEMI-FINAL TWO

ZULA GO-QUICK

Winterfell Hellfire

*Summerleaze Bay

FINAL

WCRCh GREASE LIGHTNING

Zula Go-Quick

Enfys

Winterfell Hellfire

NOT EXCEEDING 22LBS

RACE ONE

LITTLE CRACKER

Laguna Lovely Lara

Jumping Jack Flash

*Femme Fatale N/R

RACE TWO

WCRCh SAPPHIRE'S QUEEN'S TOPAZ

He's The One

*Ryamber Something In The Air

Fangdangle

RACE THREE

SATIN SINGS

Guye's Goldilocks

Cairdean Yoshimi N/R

SEMI-FINAL ONE

HE'S THE ONE

Satin Sings

Little Cracker

SEMI-FINAL TWO

Laguna Lovely Lara

Guye's Goldilocks

FINAL

He's The One

Satin Sings

Laguna Lovely Lara

N/T

NOT EXCEEDING 24LBS

RACE ONE

ANY OTHER BUSINESS

Cracker Jack

Let's Go Loren

RACE TWO

WCRCh SAPPHIRE'S GEM

Wizard Of Ozz

Delter Me & My Girl

RACE THREE

SATIN SUNDOWN

Sydney

The Were-Rabbit

N/T

SEMI-FINAL ONE

ANY OTHER BUSINESS

Wizard Of Ozz

Satin Sundown

SEMI-FINAL TWO

WCRCh SAPPHIRE'S GEM

Sydney

Cracker Jack

FINAL

WCRCh SAPPHIRE'S GEM

Sydney

Any Other Business

Wizard Of Ozz

N/T

NOT EXCEEDING 26LBS

RACE ONE

WCRCh SPUDICE

Thunderstruck

Cragrats In The Driving Seat

Blade Bunny

RACE TWO

LITTLE MISS SUNSHINE

Fatal Attraction

Cadman Simply Red

N/T

RACE THREE

FLASH BACK

Cragrats Troubles Mate

Ryamber Springalong

RACE FOUR

MASTER OF LIGHT

Starvass Moonmist

Heartlands Pablo

SEMI-FINAL ONE

FATAL ATTRACTION

WCRCh Spudice

Flash Back

Starvass Moonmist DNR

SEMI-FINAL TWO

LITTLE MISS SUNSHINE

Master Of Light

Cragrats Troubles Mate

Thunderstruck

FINAL

LITTLE MISS SUNSHINE

Fatal Attraction

WCRCh Spudice

Master Of Light

NOT EXCEEDING 28LBS

RACE ONE

MARKAMY'S BLACK BENTLEY

Double Diamond

Ryamber This Charming Man DNF

WCRCh Have You Honey N/R

RACE TWO

MARKAMY'S MARLEY

Brent Bunny

Satin Star

N/T

RACE THREE

WCRCh FAITHFUL VENTURE

Winterfell Arfa Must Dash

Campanula Tottington

SEMI-FINAL ONE

MARKAMY'S BLACK BENTLEY

WCRCh Faithful Venture

Brent Bunny

SEMI-FINAL TWO

WINTERFELL ARFA MUST DASH

Markamy's Marley

Double Diamond

FINAL

MARKAMY'S BLACK BENTLEY

WCRCh Faithful Venture

Winterfell Arfa Must Dash

Markamy's Marley

NOT EXCEEDING 30LBS

RACE ONE

WCRCh WHEATROYD GAMBLER BOY

Flash In The Pan

Blackthorn Bob N/R

RACE TWO

SHROPSHIRE JOC-KEY

Winterfell Lay Dee Grey

N/T

RACE THREE

STRONGBOW

*Trying Again

SEMI-FINAL ONE

WCRCh WHEATROYD GAMBLER BOY

Strongbow

Winterfell Lay Dee Grey

SEMI-FINAL TWO

FLASH IN THE PAN

Shropshire Joc-key

Trying Again

FINAL

FLASH IN THE PAN

WCRCh Wheatroyd Gambler Boy

Shropshire Joc-key

Strongbow

N/T

NOT EXCEEDING 32LBS

RACE ONE

WCRCh TEXACANA VENTURE

FINAL

WCRCh TEXACANA VENTURE

N/T

A big Well done to all the HEART OF ENGLAND DOGS that ran , didnt they all do well :thumbsup:

And well done to all the other winners and runner ups :thumbsup:

Was a really good day and even the sun came out of hiding :D

Well Done everyone hope the weather was good for you. Well Done Vicky with Little Miss Sunshine Patrick will be over the moon for you as are we. :thumbsup:

Thanks for the results, Michael! Just a couple of errors in the 18lb group :sweating: WCRCh Isn't She Lovely was first in her semi and second in the final :thumbsup:

Well Done to all the Harvel dogs that ran so well and went on to win their finals :D WCRCh Baby Love :wub: Fun Lovin, WCRCh Grease Lightning, Little Miss Sunshine & Markamay's Black Bentley :thumbsup:

Also Well Done to Gold Dust Woman, Wizard of Ozz and Shropshire Joc-key on reaching their finals.

Thank you to the WCRA for yet another well organised day!

Thanks for the results, Michael! Just a couple of errors in the 18lb group :sweating: WCRCh Isn't She Lovely was first in her semi and second in the final :thumbsup:
Well Done to all the Harvel dogs that ran so well and went on to win their finals :D WCRCh Baby Love :wub: Fun Lovin, WCRCh Grease Lightning, Little Miss Sunshine & Markamay's Black Bentley :thumbsup:

Also Well Done to Gold Dust Woman, Wizard of Ozz and Shropshire Joc-key on reaching their finals.

We also really enjoyed the day, the track was fantastic. We must also congrats all the Harvel dogs, they did really well. We love bend racing it was so exciting and great to hear people cheering their's and other dogs home, shame they are so few are far between.

Well done also to Flash in the Pan who finally got his half coat after being so close so often over the last couple of years, really pleased for you Sheila.

We also really enjoyed the day, the track was fantastic. We must also congrats all the Harvel dogs, they did really well. We love bend racing it was so exciting and great to hear people cheering their's and other dogs home, shame they are so few are far between.

Well done also to Flash in the Pan who finally got his half coat after being so close so often over the last couple of years, really pleased for you Sheila.
I 2nd that dave what a nice and friendly day it was..well done with your boys..well done jacquie with WCRCH Baby love what a dog. and to WCRCH isn't she lovely coming 2nd in the final.and to Sheila you got there in the end well done,and to Dave and Lynn with your gang they did you proud..it was nice to see ray and judy there to...

Well Done everyone hope the weather was good for you. Well Done Vicky with Little Miss Sunshine Patrick will be over the moon for you as are we. :thumbsup:
Couldnt have been more chuffed :D and was so lovely seeing more of Tilly's family there! Patrick, was over the moon when I called him. Bless her, she got a great cheer from her extended family :thumbsup:

Had a fantastic day! Thankyou to all that made it possible :thumbsup: :thumbsup: Such a great atmosphere.. and even the odd cheers being let out when the finals were run ;) Im chuffed to bits with Tilly, she did everything right, and ran her heart out. A great day for many of us in the south :thumbsup: :thumbsup: , and a little dog bred in the north :thumbsup: :wub: I was very touched with you all cheering your own at the presentation.

Wishing a speedy recovery to Master of Light.. :luck: :luck:

:thumbsup: :lol: :D

Fantastic results i am absolutley made up and can i say what a credit to Vicky i know she has puts a lot of time and effort into her dogs and it pays dividends

DSC_0329-1.jpg

DSC_0257.jpg

DSC_0289-1.jpg

DSC_0218.jpg

I 2nd that dave what a nice and friendly day it was..well done with your boys..well done jacquie with WCRCH Baby love what a dog. and to WCRCH isn't she lovely coming 2nd in the final.and to Sheila you got there in the end well done,and to Dave and Lynn with your gang they did you proud..it was nice to see ray and judy there to...
what about our Spudice!!!! mr jockey :-

sorry Elaine ran out of ink (w00t) well done to spudice for coming 3rd in his final.. :thumbsup:

What about Well Done Shropshire Joc-key, Elaine!!! (w00t)

:cheers: We really enjoyed our day at the Champs, lovely relaxed atmosphere great company & sunshine :D What more could you ask for? Well maybe a winner :lol:

Speaking of sunshine, congratulations to Victoria with Little Miss Sunshine winning the 26lb group & becoming a half coat :cheers: I'm sure Victoria must still be smiling :thumbsup:

Congratulations to Jacquie with Edee :wub: (Baby Love) winning the 16lb group, trapped out like a little bullet! And Ayda :wub: (Isn't She Lovely) 2nd in the 18lb final What a little trooper to come from the back & finish like a train :thumbsup: Also Gary with Ozzy :wub: (Wizard Of Ozz) 4th in the 24lb final.

Chris with Shropshire Jok-key 3rd in the 30lb final :cheers: He ran really well for you Chris.

Well done also to Markamy's Black Bentley on becoming a half coat he ran fantastic all day :cheers: Really enjoyed watching him race & such a handsome black boy too.

Also Congratulations to Grease Lightning, fantastic little bitch, Fun Lovin, Queen's Topaz, Sapphire's Gem, Flash In The Pan :thumbsup: And to all the other finalists & to all the other dogs who took part :thumbsup:

On a much sadder note wishing a speedy recovery to Forest (Master Of Light) Hope it's not too serious Cheryl :luck: Also to Darcie (Mystify Me) :luck: Both fantastic Northern dogs :luck:

Last but not least to Chris & Mark for the lift & the good company, wishing good news from the vets today with our Ethel (Ryamber Something In The Air) :luck:

congratulations.to all the winners and finalists a great days racing ,especially all the dogs who had to rerun their semis .very proud of jacob for his 2nd place 20mins after his rerun and spudice who was 3rd .and all the others in their finals did all their owners proud to perform like that on such a hot daycarnt wait for the next one.speedy recovery for all the injured dogs

Last edited by a moderator:
congratulations.to all the winners and finalists a great days racing ,especially all the dogs who had to rerun their semis .very proud of jacob for his 2nd place 20mins after his rerun and spudice who was 3rd .and all the others in their finals did all their owners proud to perform like that on such a hot daycarnt wait for the next one.speedy recovery for all the injured dogs
It's always unwelcome to have to do a another round especially when it's hot :sweating: But Jacob ran really well coming 2nd after four runs :thumbsup:

:cheers: We really enjoyed our day at the Champs, lovely relaxed atmosphere great company & sunshine :D What more could you ask for? Well maybe a winner :lol:
Speaking of sunshine, congratulations to Victoria with Little Miss Sunshine winning the 26lb group & becoming a half coat :cheers: I'm sure Victoria must still be smiling :thumbsup:

Congratulations to Jacquie with Edee :wub: (Baby Love) winning the 16lb group, trapped out like a little bullet! And Ayda :wub: (Isn't She Lovely) 2nd in the 18lb final What a little trooper to come from the back & finish like a train :thumbsup: Also Gary with Ozzy :wub: (Wizard Of Ozz) 4th in the 24lb final.

Chris with Shropshire Jok-key 3rd in the 30lb final :cheers: He ran really well for you Chris.

Well done also to Markamy's Black Bentley on becoming a half coat he ran fantastic all day :cheers: Really enjoyed watching him race & such a handsome black boy too.

Also Congratulations to Grease Lightning, fantastic little bitch, Fun Lovin, Queen's Topaz, Sapphire's Gem, Flash In The Pan :thumbsup: And to all the other finalists & to all the other dogs who took part :thumbsup:

On a much sadder note wishing a speedy recovery to Forest (Master Of Light) Hope it's not too serious Cheryl :luck: Also to Darcie (Mystify Me) :luck: Both fantastic Northern dogs :luck:

Last but not least to Chris & Mark for the lift & the good company, wishing good news from the vets today with our Ethel (Ryamber Something In The Air) :luck:
thank you Di for your kind words on percy i was so proud of him..hope its all good news for (forest) (darcie) and (ethel) i have my fingers cross.. :thumbsup:

Couldnt have been more chuffed :D and was so lovely seeing more of Tilly's family there! Patrick, was over the moon when I called him. Bless her, she got a great cheer from her extended family :thumbsup:
Did Sue have Great Uncle Harry there he has a half black, half white face too, only i think its on the opposite side I'll be watching to see how she does. She has some lovely dogs in her breeding.I bet Diane gave you a big hug. Well done and i hope you have some brilliant times with her.When she become champion John and I will have a drink to celebrate your win and I'm sure Diane and Dave, Patrick and Shona will too. Good luck and enjoy such a pretty dog.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back