The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Wcrch Conway Celt & Timekeeper

conway

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
:sweating: penny has had her puppies 1 black and white bitch, and 4 dogs. (w00t)

thats brillant cant wait to see pictures

many congratulations hope penny had a easy whelping :) cant wait to see pics of pups what colour are the boys lots of luck with them :luck: :wub: hope everyone got what they wanted

the bitch 60 seconds old

sized_14032008292.JPG

:cheers: Congratulations :cheers: Well done Penny :wub:

So glad you got your little girl. :thumbsup:

blue dog, red dog, and black dog the 1st 3 born in order

sized_14032008289.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=14pt]CONGRATULATIONS TO:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=14pt]Penny & Keeper[/SIZE]

Not forgeting Lynne & Dave + Judy & Nigel

Hope everyone gets what they wanted

:cheers: :cheers: Enjoy :cheers: :cheers:

judy and nigel will put on some decent pictures later today :thumbsup:

if lynne want her blue it will be a dog.

they lovely oh judy how will you choose out 4 lovely boys :)

Fabulous news, Hmmmmmmmm, now what a choice for the Booker people. I predict a parti colour :thumbsup:

They are all little smashers, don't be trying to persuade me I need another dog Dave, I have nearly disopwned the two I have this afternoon after deer chasing and vet visits!

I love black and white, tell Lynn that it would have been my order to have a Fresian :wub: Lucky girl :huggles:

Please can some-one tell Lesley h she has a message on her anser machine from me.Ta :cheers:

A Big Congratulations to each and every one of you :thumbsup: :wub:

Especially Mum and Dad :wub: :huggles: But I'm sure the little girl will be spoilt as she is the only girl Lyn :- " :- "

They look so adorable, :wub: :wub: :wub: good luck to everyone that are having them :wub: :thumbsup:

whoopeee!!!!! (w00t) I've got the champers on ice, but while I'm waiting, a G&T will have to do. Don't care about the colour. Will let Judy & Nigel have all the hard work choosing!

WELL DONE Penny. Thanks for giving me a choice. :cheers:

Lovely babies :wub: ............Well Done Penny & Congrats Dave & Lynn :cheers:

:wub: :wub: WELDONE THEY LOOK LOVELY :huggles: :wub: :wub: CONGRATS TO MUM & DAD dont for get we want more pics :- " :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Wow!! They are gorgeous and we got there in time to see the last 2 being born. Penny had the first 3 within 20 minutes of beginning to nest. She had such an easy whelping :D

We are spoilt for choice with the dogs. A black one and a red one, our 2 favourite colours are there and also a stunning red & white parti as well as a lovely blue one :wub:

The first one born was the blue dog so Jo's premonition was right for about 5 minutes ;)

Black & White Bitch

Black___White_bitch_2_edite.jpg

Black Dog

Black_Dog_3_edited_1.jpg

Red Dog

Red_Dog_edited_1.jpg

Blue Dog

Blue_Dog__edited_1.jpg

Black & White Bitch and Red & White Dog

Parti_colours_edited_1.jpg

Blue Dog again

Blue_Dog_2_edited_1.jpg

Another of the Black Dog

Black_Dog_2_edited_1.jpg

Red Parti Dog

Red_Parti_Dog_edited_1.jpg

Black & White Bitch and Red Dog

Bk___W_Bitch___Red_Dog_edit.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back