The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Wcrch Conway Celt & Timekeeper

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
so are you keeping the little girl dave and lynne? :wub: :wub:

or have you been smitten by that little blue lad :wub:

Well done Penny & Keeper - what a lovely looking litter. Hope their new owners have lots of love and sucess with them.

Keep the photos coming - that little black boy is :wub:

[SIZE=21pt] :cheers: CONGRATULATIONS :cheers: [/SIZE]

what a beautiful litter,good luck with them :luck: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

love the blue boy :wub:

What a lovely litter :wub: Huge congrats to all :cheers:

TCx

:D :D CONGRATULATIONS Dave and Lynne and Penny and of course Judy and Nigel and Keeper what :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: Gorgeous puppies i have barred Derek from the computer for the next 8 weeks because he would LOVE your little Black and White girl but they are all BRILLIANT :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: to everyone can't wait to see them all someday. :cheers: :cheers:

:D Keep the piccies coming and hope to see you at the Champs ( and keep the little :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: black and white girl away from Derek lol ) :D

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

CONGRATULATIONS.......DAVE & LYNNE, JUDY & NIGEL & WELL DONE PENNY. OZZY (wcrch celtic flite) IS PROUD TO HAVE SUCH LOVELY GRANDCHILDREN. :huggles:

HE SENDS LOTS OF LICKS - SO DOES PENNYS BROTHER WOODY. :huggles: XXXX

I was chatting to some very excited soon to be viewing their puppies folks today. :D Hope that they will be queuing in an orderly line and not all falling in love with the same pup and fights breaking out in your part of Wales. (w00t)

:cheers: Well done :cheers: Lovely babies, especially the black boy :wub:

just seen on the news....rioting in wales (w00t) (w00t) soon to be puppy parents

are holding an ARM WRESTLING comp winner takes all :lol: :lol:

my money is on lynne :p :p

What beautiful babies, Congratulations to all involved :cheers:

That red parti boy is stunning! - well they all are :thumbsup:

peppermint lady said:
just seen on the news....rioting in wales (w00t)   (w00t) soon to be puppy parentsare holding an ARM WRESTLING comp winner takes all :lol:   :lol:

my money is on lynne :p   :p

As usual the tabloids have it wrong.... it will be mud wrestling :lol:

Judy said:
peppermint lady said:
just seen on the news....rioting in wales (w00t)   (w00t) soon to be puppy parentsare holding an ARM WRESTLING comp winner takes all :lol:   :lol:

Sounds like a hoot! I thought we were all being very understanding of each others choices, but if a mud wrestle is the new way of sortig it out, BRING IT ON!!

3 days old

sized_Picture_006.JPG

sized_Picture_008.JPG

awa! what lovely colours :wub:

good luck with them :luck:

I love the way the blue dog in the first picture and the black dog in the second one are lying. Now that's taking it easy -_- Typical of Blackie from what I've seen of him so far - always using someone as a cushion :wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
LJH said:
Judy said:
peppermint lady said:

Sounds like a hoot! I thought we were all being very understanding of each others choices, but if a mud wrestle is the new way of sortig it out, BRING IT ON!!

i'm up for some of that :thumbsup:

conway said:
LJH said:
Judy said:
peppermint lady said:

i'm up for some of that :thumbsup:

Why does that not surprise me :- "

Congratulations

I love the little black boy can you just pop him in an envelope to me :- "

I have the strangest feeling in me water Mrs B and Mr B might have already fallen for that little fella.I have no insider info, this is a big hunch 8)

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back