The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Wcrch Conway Celt & Timekeeper

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Joanna said:
I have the strangest feeling in me water Mrs B and Mr B might have already fallen for that little fella.I have no insider info, this is a big hunch 8)
I'm trying to persuade them they need a little Red and White boy - just for a change - and that's the one I'd go for :thumbsup: They're being sensible though, and reserving judgement until they have eyes open, and little personalities :wub: I think if they had to choose now though Jo - you would be right :D

my fav is the brown one but they are all lovely glad i havent got to choose good luck with them :thumbsup:

June Jonigk said:
Joanna said:
I have the strangest feeling in me water Mrs B and Mr B might have already fallen for that little fella.I have no insider info, this is a big hunch 8)
I'm trying to persuade them they need a little Red and White boy - just for a change - and that's the one I'd go for :thumbsup: They're being sensible though, and reserving judgement until they have eyes open, and little personalities :wub: I think if they had to choose now though Jo - you would be right :D

Me too June!

I think that even though they think they haven't chosen, they probably have :huggles: I definately sense bonding :huggles:

June Jonigk said:
Joanna said:

:lol: actually I keep changing my mind every 30 seconds :teehee: Not that I'm thinking about them all the time or anything ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Judy said:
June Jonigk said:
Joanna said:

:lol: actually I keep changing my mind every 30 seconds :teehee: Not that I'm thinking about them all the time or anything ;)

It's like an obsession when you're waiting for a pup isn't it? :thumbsup: A nice obsession though :huggles:

just had their dew claws off :thumbsup: penny was not keen on losing her babies (w00t) they have all fed and are now fast asleep so it was not too stressful for them. dont know about lynne and me :sweating:

LJH said:
Judy said:
peppermint lady said:
just seen on the news....rioting in wales (w00t)   (w00t) soon to be puppy parentsare holding an ARM WRESTLING comp winner takes all :lol:   :lol:

my money is on lynne :p   :p

As usual the tabloids have it wrong.... it will be mud wrestling :lol:

Sounds like a hoot! I thought we were all being very understanding of each others choices, but if a mud wrestle is the new way of sortig it out, BRING IT ON!!

A missed chance on Sunday :( next time Gloucester track is under water...

Nigel said:
LJH said:
Judy said:
peppermint lady said:
just seen on the news....rioting in wales (w00t)   (w00t) soon to be puppy parentsare holding an ARM WRESTLING comp winner takes all :lol:   :lol:

Sounds like a hoot! I thought we were all being very understanding of each others choices, but if a mud wrestle is the new way of sortig it out, BRING IT ON!!

You kinky devil Nigel :* Who's your money on?

June Jonigk said:
Nigel said:
LJH said:
Judy said:
peppermint lady said:

You kinky devil Nigel :* Who's your money on?

I never knew you had it in you Nigel! I would like to think I'd be good but I recon Judy would play REALLY DIRTY !!!!

LJH said:
I never knew you had it in you Nigel! I would like to think I'd be good but I recon Judy would play REALLY DIRTY !!!!
Shhhhh.... I was hoping for the element of surprise :ph34r:

Anyway, me & Nigel are a team :ninja: :ninja:

Actually, I'm getting quite scared now :unsure:

I love these puppies, how lucky their new owners are going to be. :thumbsup:

Jenny

Thanks Jenny. By new owners you of course mean 'survivors'..... ie those that make it through the mud wrestling :D

mum and babies all doing well :wub:

sized_Picture_040.JPG

sized_Picture_043.JPG

lovely name for a lovely puppy :huggles: lots of luck with her :luck:

Oh Dave, Lynne..........what a lovely name, and I'm so glad you're keeping her. I love parti colours, and her teardrop is just lovely :wub: So, so pleased for you :huggles:

Its official then.... the girl's a Conway :thumbsup:

She's a stunner, only very special whippets have a patch over one eye :wub:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back