The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Wcrch Evansent And Tipsy Litter

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
I am pleased to announce that the last puppy to go has a new home. He will be racing at the Indie! We have had enquiries most days over the last week but have been holding out for the right home, and now we have it, they already have 1 whippet, this is their 1st race bred whippet. Look out the Indie ;)
great news andy :thumbsup:

I am pleased to announce that the last puppy to go has a new home. He will be racing at the Indie! We have had enquiries most days over the last week but have been holding out for the right home, and now we have it, they already have 1 whippet, this is their 1st race bred whippet. Look out the Indie ;)
do we know them thats great news :thumbsup:

thats great news Andy ;) you will have so much enjoyment when they all start racing :thumbsup:

5 weeks old today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will post some photos later, I promise Julie!

she won,t leave you alone andy if you don,t lol 5 weeks allready bless them :wub: :thumbsup:

5 weeks old today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I will post some photos later, I promise Julie!

right i will stay at the computer ALL day now then :lol: Elisha will have to fend for herself :-

Chance :wub: i bet they are all over the place now (w00t)

One of Rocky and Chance discussing who next years champ is going to be ;)

Dinner time, and one of Evan showing how nice a brother should be.

:eek: that Rocky is a bully :lol:

Andy they look brilliant.........i cant wait for Chance to come home :wub: :wub:

lucky for Steph, she will be enjoying puppy cuddles tomorrow :wub: :wub: :wub:

well I hope they are all champs andy :) they look great :thumbsup:

wont be long now :) there looking lovely ,hope to see a few for cuddles at this years opens :D :thumbsup:

how many more days yet to go julie?????? :sweating:

not sure when im collecting him yet Carol, have to chat to Andy and Anna to see how he is eating ;) and when they will be happy to let him go :wub:

then i just need to butter Jane up :- to see if she will drive me :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back