The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Wcrch Summa Breeze & Wcrch Npwrch Evansent

F

finalez

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
The arrival safe arrival of three puppies ,1 Dog( red fawn) :wub: & 2 Bitches ( black & brindle) :wub: :wub: ......mum & babes all doing well. I will try to load some piccies 2moro, but am too busy adoring them at the mo'.Just to say "thanks "(again ;) ) to Steve & Sue Evans for the kind loan of the Hotel Evans :cheers:

:wub: :wub: :wub:

so pleased babies are here safe and well, congrats to Sash and Ajay.....lesley, mark, june and alan......oh lesley 2 girlies how will you decide???? your just have to keep them both (w00t) :-

Ooh how exciting, congrats! Looking forward to seeing the pics ;) :D

So glad all is well Lesley , Mark :thumbsup: bet they are lovely well done Sash , Ajay :wub: :wub: :wub:

look forward to the pics :))

:wub: WELL DONE :wub: SASH & AJAY

Hope all went well Lesley & Mark, wishing you lot's of luck with them.

Dont suppose you will be going to bed early tonight, enjoy every moment

Love from all the Morton gang :))

So pleased for the safe arrival of the 3 precious little bundles :wub: :wub: :wub: Congratulations to all involved, lots of love to you all xxxx

WELL DONE SASH AND AJ :thumbsup: they sound lovely can not wait for pics :wub: :wub:

Squizzle gang :thumbsup:

The arrival safe arrival of three puppies ,1 Dog( red fawn) :wub: & 2 Bitches ( black & brindle) :wub: :wub: ......mum & babes all doing well. I will try to load some piccies 2moro, but am too busy adoring them at the mo'.Just to say "thanks "(again ;) ) to Steve & Sue Evans for the kind loan of the Hotel Evans :cheers:
Yum yum my fav colours in one litter. Now get a grip Les and take some photos. We want to see them too.

The Hotel Evans I hope that it's not one of Steve's hen houses with rubber matting. :lol: Everytime I talk to Steve there seems to have been some breeding or babies being born going on at his house. (w00t) No wonder Sue has gone so silvery grey. :blink: :wacko: :teehee:

Where the blooming piccys Lesley tutt tutt ;)

Congratulations to all :thumbsup: Pimp Evans strike again :lol:

CONGRATULATIONS TO A SPECIAL LITTLE GIRL.

Well Done Sash on the birth of your babie's.

Can't wait to visit and see piccy's so come on lesley start clicking with that camera.

Well done Sash and every-one! Only 3 Les, that should be a (Summa) breeze for you to cope with compared with Granny's litters ;)

Huge congrats to all involved, :thumbsup: cant wait to see the red fawn :wub:

well done lesley and mark :thumbsup: cant wait to see the fawn dog, is it going to the highest bidder??? after we were talking at andover the other week :luck: ;) :sweating:

:wub: :wub: :wub: pups look fab lesley, are you keeping both the little ladies? :- and is June having the little lad?

good luck with them, sash look a brilliant mum

CONGRATULATIONS on the lovely babes, - they look beautiful! :wub:

Good luck to them all in the future and will look forward to seeing some more photos! :)

CONGRATULATIONS on the arrival of three adorable babes :wub:

What a lovely mix of colours - Well done Sash :thumbsup:

Thank you all for the lovely messages pm's and fone calls. Sash has taken to mummyhood like a duck to water, the pups are totally content and being just the three she has loads of time/milk for all...............perfect. Mark has always wanted a black bitch so she was never going anywhere.......and how could I possibly part with the gorgeous brindle girl :wacko: , so yes they are staying with us. I'm sure the family of the scrummy little boy will announce it on here shortly :thumbsup: .

I have had a hell of a day getting pics to upload...........but sussed it now (I hope) so will take more in a while and add them

Last edited:
Photo0039.jpg
little boy :wub:

Photo0041.jpg
...and again

Photo0042.jpg
Amy...blowing a raspberry :oops:

Photo0043.jpg
....the best one I could get of Maggot Megan ( constantly wriggling!)

Congratulations on a beautiful litter :cheers: Amy is :wub: Best of :luck: with them all.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back