The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Wcrch Summa Breeze & Wcrch Npwrch Evansent

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
This little man is soon to be leaving us for a lovely home with Daddy AJ

DSCF0197-1-1.jpg

woo hoo i had a cuddle on Sunday :wub: :wub: :wub: total credit to you and Sash, i hope Amy and Megan are as naughty as Smudge...you deserve it :lol: :lol: :lol:

Aww they are beautiful :wub: :wub: :wub: Make the most of them they grow all to soon!

Best of :luck: with them all :thumbsup:

I had a cuddle too of the little black girlie :wub: she is lush!

This little man is soon to be leaving us for a lovely home with Daddy AJ

DSCF0197-1-1.jpg
only (w00t) 4 more sleeps :D :wub: all very excited yummy yum yums

He's coming to lift all our spirits.xxxxxxxxxx

Last edited by a moderator:
He will certainly do that June :wub: he is such a happy little chap.......only 3 more
DSCF0201-1.jpg
now :huggles:

What a beautiful picture he is a little stunner :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

He will certainly do that June :wub: he is such a happy little chap.......only 3 more
DSCF0201-1.jpg
:huggles: He looks like a little Angle from Evan, that will change when he gets to this mad house lol

soooooo!!!!!! SWEET :wub: only 3 more sleeps xxxxx

I would just like to say to Sash, Mark and especially Lesley what a fantastic job you have done with the Puppie's :wub: :wub: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Seven will be living with his Daddy and I bet June and Alan will be all Gooey :- :- so I would like to wish you all the Good Luck for the future with them and look forward to seeing all of them racing in the near future :wub: :wub: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Thank you all for the lovely comments.........I know both ourselves , June & Alan are bowled over with our little charges.They have been a total joy to watch grow ( having just three probably helped)......We wish the Foster family all the best with Sevan, he is a fantastic lad and we will miss him.... go with all our best wishes........and a sprinkling of Summa Breeze
thmagicdustbluedivider24.gif

DSCF0252-1.jpg
:wub: :wub: :wub:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back