The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

We Did It! 4 Beautiful Puppies

Tab said:
Yay! Molly got out of her basket to relieve herself - not in the garden but on news paper I put down. She is also much less watchful and growlie this afternoon and I haven't seen her tremble either.  :)
Thats good, it will all fall into place like i said. In the end the mother will be killing herself to get away from her pups as she will of had enough of the maternal instincts and want to get back to her old way of life , that's not being nasty, but our bitches had passed the baby stage when the pups started to become playful and a nuisance to their mothers. In the mothers own time they will bother with their pups, when they feel like it, so just let nature take it's course. :luck:

SUE

Photos at last :)

These were taken last night. They're not that clear as I didn't like to get in too close - she's really starting to chill out now and I don't want to spoil it.

There are four pups. Three boys - one white with brindle patches, one white with dark brown/black patches and a brindle. The girl is black and tan. I think they're adorable but then I'm biased :lol:

Molly sitting with her pups

Close up of the pups

Four sleepy pups

Another of Molly and her pups

Awww thats it now i"m in love, :wub: They are soooo gorgous, :huggles: Have you got homes for them. :- "

Paula Roberts said:
Awww thats it now i"m in love,  :wub: They are soooo gorgous,  :huggles: Have you got homes for them.  :- "

I'm going to keep the girl (black and tan). Nothing definate on the boys yet, so basically all three are available.

I cant believe how smooth coated they are will they become rough coated later.

Paula Roberts said:
I cant believe how smooth coated they are will they become rough coated later.

Not sure. I think brindle boy and brindle patches may do. The brindle fur looks slightly mat in texture. Rupert is rough coated, but Molly's hair is so soft :wub: She reminds me of a furry muppet :lol:

they are to die for :wub: :wub: i'm not surprised you'll be keeping miss b&t, so different! where does she get it from?

lalena said:
they are to die for :wub:   :wub: i'm not surprised you'll be keeping miss b&t, so different! where does she get it from?

I'm guessing the Lakeland blood. Molly's sire was 3/4 Lakeland.

Tab said:
lalena said:
they are to die for :wub:   :wub: i'm not surprised you'll be keeping miss b&t, so different! where does she get it from?

I'm guessing the Lakeland blood. Molly's sire was 3/4 Lakeland.

they'll look marvellous together, what with molly being silvery :wub: i wouldnt have expected it, looking at mum! if babe stays smooth coated, NO one will believe theyre mum and daughter :D

Congratulations :cheers: the pups are :wub: :wub: as is mum :wub: :wub:

Julie

Absolutely delightful, well done to Molly for being a great Mum :thumbsup: , Rupert for doing his thing :- " and Tab for holding it all together! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Georgeous Mum and pups :wub: :wub: :wub: No wonder she was so protective of them they are so lovely! She does look so proud of them bless her. Congratulations to all concerned!

what lovely close up pics of such tiny babies. Congratulations, really lovely. :))

You have three boy pups available, and you think one will be rough coated, is that right?

Molly is whippet x lakeland? and the dad is..?

Last edited by a moderator:
kitty said:
what  lovely close up pics of  such tiny babies. Congratulations, really lovely.  :))

You have three boy pups available, and you think  one will be  rough coated, is that right?

Molly is whippet x lakeland? and the dad is..?

Molly is 5/8 Bedlington and 3/8 Lakeland. The sire is a Whippet/Bedlington x Jack Russell. The pups, therefore, are mostly Bedlington Terrier (43.75%). The rest is as follows - 1/4 Jack Russell, 18.75% Lakeland and 12.50% Whippet. More terrier than lurcher. I think the brindle boy and the patches on the bringle and white boy may be rough / broken, but I can't be sure yet.

Last edited by a moderator:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back