The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

We Have 6 Sweeet Puppies Again !!!

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Lima 8 weeks

lima_8weeks.jpg

they've grown so much :wub:

Can I be critical here and ask why you stretch them out so much?

They are looking really good but Im with Dessie here, why are they stretched out so far. I think it straightens thier stifles and makes them look like they are only standing on thier front legs. If thats the way its done over your way thats fine I only want to know :)

I love Hupi and couldnt really think of him siring anything but attractive babies :wub:

Thanks Asta, or Anita ( don't understand really who is posting what ) but the new pictures are here, that's the most important.

I enjoyed loking at them.

I must say at these pictures Gema looks great.

And Rubby, yes he looks very nice.

I think it is a very nice litter.

Hupi did do his work well, indeed, but I think in this combination with Tallulah it worked extremely good.

In a few weeks i hope to tell here on K9 some puppie came to Belgium .......... :cheers:

Really lovely puppies :wub: :wub: :wub:

I think still Gemma and Lima for me

Does anyone else think that Ruby's tail set is a tad high?

aslan said:
Really lovely puppies :wub:   :wub:   :wub: I think still Gemma and Lima for me

Does anyone else think that Ruby's  tail set is a tad high?

I'm really happy to see you also like Lima :wub:

I also think she is really nice, especially when I look at all the pictures, from their first weeks until now.

Re the tail, yes I also had that impression with some pics, some pups. But I think it can also be because they are standing quite long, and that way the tail set goes automatically higher. ( don't know if I explain this correct )

But I did see this more,also in other litters, this high tail sets, and most of the times, you never see it when they are grown up.

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back