The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Welcome To Retirement

stormy weathers

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Well the time has come for Biddy and Tanglewood to hang up their racing jackets and muzzles. It was a very hard decision to make but both are getting on a bit now and have little injuries they are starting to feel after they race.

Both Saffron and Tanya have ran well for mum over the years and couldnt really have hoped for more. We have Tanyas pups to run now and if any of them are anything like their mother that would be great but they young pupus have a lot to live up to.

Time now for the pair of them to chill out and get fat.

[SIZE=14pt]So welcome to retirement girls[/SIZE]

Time now for the pair of them to chill out and get fat.lol (w00t) (w00t) (w00t) (w00t)

Thats been my philosophy for years have a long and happy retirement --as meg is doing---

steve :lol:

I HOPE THESE TWO ENJOY THERE RETIREMENT CANNOT SAY I SPOIL THEM BECAUSE I KNOW VAL DOES THAT TO ALL HER DOGS,HOPE THE PUPS TURN OUT WELL FOR U VAL :thumbsup:

Relax and enjoy girlies :luck:

Happy retirement Saffron & Tanya

I will soon be hanging my racing muzzle up too ;)

Let the pup's do all the road walking and racing now :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

:wub: :wub: to Tanya,,,Still remember that afternoon :thumbsup:

and Saffron, when am I going to be an uncle :p

See yous both at the Derby love from Robbie XXXXXXX :wub:

they deserve a nice retirement both been good bitches especially biddy who is a legend :thumbsup:

they are both great bitch's and its been a pleasure to watch them race, hope the pups bring you and us as much pleasure, along with your next litter of pups from Saffron :D got to make Robbie and Bailey uncle's :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Saffron and tanya have so far suffered no ill affects from retirement, havent had them at the racing yet though, may be a diferent story when they are there but cant race I dont think they would appreciate that retirement was for their own good they still love chasing that lure. hopefully now they will spend their time getting fat and making babies, George says roll on retirement it seems an easy life lol

a long and happy retirement is wished 2 them both xxx

Great bitch's & good luck with there off springs

quote - George says roll on retirement it seems an easy life lol

so George retired some time ago then val ??? your always saying what a easy life he's got lol

see you soon :cheers:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back