The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Well Done Gloucester

The Bruvs

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Well what a day, wonderful weather and some fantastic racing and company :thumbsup: Would like to say thank you to Gloucester for a lovely open, well done to all the committee and helpers that made this possible after all the rain we have had :-

There were some very close finishes :thumbsup: well done Evan elp us on his maiden win :wub: Savernake sporting gun on her maiden win :wub: Darkling Drifter on his Maiden win :wub: with my Dillinger getting a very close 2nd bless him :wub: so proud of him for his 1st open :wub: My baby lolliepop in the mains :wub: Angie parkers Queen Topaz & Sapphires gem in there mains :wub: Quivver in his main :wub: Just Maybe in his main :wub: and all the other finalists and all the veterns winners and finalists :wub: well done to all the consulation winners and finalists.

It was lovely for Dave and Lynne to watch Davve( Dillinger) run his 1st open and make us proud :wub:

call me lazy... but I was waiting for someone to post..... absolutly mirror your words Tina, brill day....well done all xx.....

Had a great day - here's a few trapping photos I managed to take between running our dogs.

Maiden Quarter Finals:

Red: Any Other Business, blue: Savernake Sporting Gun, white: Hurricane Fly, black: Ypres

DSC_0003.jpg

DSC_0004.jpg

DSC_0006.jpg

DSC_0007.jpg

Red: Final Half, blue: Sawyer From Evan, white: Somedog

DSC_0010.jpg

DSC_0011.jpg

DSC_0012.jpg

DSC_0013.jpg

DSC_0014.jpg

Red: Squashbug, blue: Woodleigh Ebony, white: Winter Fellin' Babybelle

DSC_0015.jpg

DSC_0016.jpg

DSC_0017.jpg

DSC_0018.jpg

Main 25-27lb semi-finals:

Red: Master Of Light, blue: Only Me, white: NPWRCh Fly The Wind

DSC_0019.jpg

DSC_0020.jpg

DSC_0021.jpg

Red: Doolally, blue: NPWRCh Quiver, white: Ahoy Ramona

DSC_0022.jpg

DSC_0023.jpg

DSC_0024.jpg

Aw thanks for the great pics, some really close finished

Any chance I could hav some prints of winterfellin babybelle

If so let me no how much

Had a lovely day at glous

Well done to all the winners

Very pleased with my Lucy having run 4 runs including the maiden final

See you again soon

Main 25-27lb semi-finals:

Red: Shadow, blue: Just Maybe, white: NPWRCh Markamy's Black Bentley

DSC_0026.jpg

DSC_0027.jpg

DSC_0028.jpg

DSC_0029.jpg

Red: NPWRCh Wilsdon Starr, blue: Have You Honey, white: Duncton Spirit of the Wind

DSC_0030.jpg

DSC_0031.jpg

DSC_0032.jpg

DSC_0033.jpg

Thats all folks! - feel free to copy/print these photos.

PS. Barbara says many thanks to the GPWRC for the embroidered towel prizes

Congratulations to all at Gloucester for a brilliant first open at their new track :thumbsup:

Brilliant day for Angie & Mick and Geoff for the Fly the Wind x Savernake Shogun litter; with Just Maybe winning his main final (a week after becoming a half coat) and Savernake Sporting Gun and Darkling Drifter both winning their maiden groups. Our boy Cam also made the main final (coming 3rd behind his brother Jack) and Millworth's Back & Savernake Shooting Times made maiden finals. (I hope that is everybody and that is right as I havent checked my programme!)

Well done to all of the other finalists and winners, I wont say anymore in case I miss anyone out :thumbsup:

Thanks Alan - brilliant photos (as ever) :thumbsup:

(w00t) A massive well done to all--looks a great day--cracking pics :thumbsup: Well in-- Top litter Bro & Sis--NPWRCh Quiver :thumbsup: & NPWRCh My Baby Lollipop seems to be the only dog worth flying the flag for Scotland at the moment, well in Girl, unbeatin awe day--Aeroplannnnnnnnnnneeeeeeeeeee.! :thumbsup:

(w00t) A massive well done to all--looks a great day--cracking pics :thumbsup: Well in-- Top litter Bro & Sis--NPWRCh Quiver :thumbsup: & NPWRCh My Baby Lollipop seems to be the only dog worth flying the flag for Scotland at the moment, well in Girl, unbeatin awe day--Aeroplannnnnnnnnnneeeeeeeeeee.! :thumbsup:

Well Done to that Duo :thumbsup: ............... she certainly is Flyiiiiinnnnggg :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

call me lazy... but I was waiting for someone to post..... absolutly mirror your words Tina, brill day....well done all xx.....
Me too lesley.. well done Tina. I absolutely second the remarks, good day with some wonderful racing.. thanks all and many congratulations to all the winners and all the whippies who ran their little hearts out and came home safe to try again another time. xx

glad everyone had a good day. it was lovely to see davve run his 1st open he is going to be a star i think. :thumbsup:

and a special thank you to pam weir for finding the injury in my little girl. hope fully skye will be a bit better in a few weeks. xxx

glad everyone had a good day. it was lovely to see davve run his 1st open he is going to be a star i think. :thumbsup:
and a special thank you to pam weir for finding the injury in my little girl. hope fully skye will be a bit better in a few weeks. xxx
If there's an injury to be found, Wee Pam will find it Conway, Trust Mi mate, she has my greyhounds FLYIN.!

:wub: We think Davve will be a star :thumbsup: sorry did'nt realise Skye had a injury hope she recovers soon :wub: Davve sends her lots of brotherly Licks :wub: :wub: :wub:

Well done to all the runners yesterday and congratulations to all those who made it to the finals. Hope little Skye is soon recovered Dave and Lynne.

Below are some pictures from the Heats, - lots more to come from the quarters, semi's and finals in due course. :))

Banner.jpg

DSC_0003Race1-Copy.jpg

DSC_0017Race3-Copy.jpg

DSC_0022Race4-Copy.jpg

DSC_0025Race4-Copy.jpg

DSC_0029Race5-Copy.jpg

DSC_0037Race6-Copy.jpg

DSC_0046Race8-Copy.jpg

DSC_0049Race8-Copy.jpg

DSC_0054Race9-Copy.jpg

Heats cont'd ...

DSC_0154Race23-Copy.jpg

DSC_0182Race27-Copy.jpg

DSC_0190Race28-Copy.jpg

DSC_0191Race28-Copy.jpg

All for now, - more tomorrow. :thumbsup:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back