The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

West Somerset

Strike Whippets

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
Thanks to West Somerset today we had a great time .... We all braved the weather from high winds to hail ..... It was great to see everyone again and watch the youngsters ..... WCRCh / VC Guyes Gwithian / Chimes At Midnight Tiffany and Bently won well ....Was VERY impressed with Bently starting behind his Aunty WCRCh Graceful Chimes with her vet allowence and at only 13 months old beat her with ease .. 8) .... Nice to see so many youngsters and was also very pleased with my Connies (and Jacks) babies just being so keen and mad for it ... We will see you all next week :thumbsup:

I also want to thank West Somerset for such a great time. We had some good racing and it was pleasure to see so many puppies and young dogs trialling and having fun. All Jack's pups looked impressive, especially Bentley who ran his little socks off, much to the delight of Claire and her Mum. We're lure coursing with the B.S.F.A.next week so see you all in 2 weeks time.

We had a great day too ......after we finished hiding in the caravan and out of the elements :- )

Thanks for posting a thread Hannah, I must get organised and put the results on at some point....

Great to see more newcomers and youngsters, as well as a couple of old faces coming back.

OH!!! hannah we missed you :( , hopefully fynn and i will catch up with you at racing soon, see you next weekend :lol:

Cara,xx

Oops forgot to say well done to Tiff and Bentley on winning their races, I think Bentley won his races last week too so he's looking really good.

Hannah your badly bred puppies did really well, they obviously must take after the father ;-)

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back