The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Westminster Whippet Lost At New York Airport

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
:luck: :luck: :luck: sounds positive, i hope she is home soon :luck: :luck: :luck:

Wouldn't it be amazing if she is still alive after a month in all this awful weather! I really hope so, and that she is caught and home safely very soon. :luck: :thumbsup: :luck:

Hope she is found soon :luck: :luck: :luck:

:luck: :luck: to you finding Vivi and bringing her home safely, she'll have a brilliant tale to tell, hope it's very soon :huggles:

I just read this, posted today at pttp://www.whippetlovers.com/board

"The pet detective went around Peck Park today, the location of the last sighting, and her 3 dogs did not pick up Vivi's scent. They received a call from a lady in Floral Park near the Queens Farm that she saw a dog that looked like Vivi eating cat food that she leaves out at night - they went there and did not pick up her scent. They went back to Kissena Park and walked around the park and DID pick up her scent by the pond where ducks and geese swim. They also came across a horse stable that's been there for over 80 years and the owners have heard about Vivi and said that they would take their horses riding around Kissena Park tomorrow hoping that since she grew up on a farm around horses she might come out if she heard the clopping of horses. The pet detective is meeting with Vivi's owners tonight - they are arriving tonight from Ca. and will resume the search tomorrow. Kissena Park is obviously a food source for her with all those ducks and geese so hopefully she's still somewhere in the park."

I wasn't very optimistic about Vivi's chances, but this news sounds quite hopeful

Latest Update!

UPDATE AS OF FRIDAY NIGHT 18 MARCH 2006

Bo is in New York and spent the day with search dog handler Laura Totis. They found an area near a park where Laura’s dog found strong scent of Vivi and what looked like a sleeping area. Bo was planning to do a "stake out" tonight at that location to see if Vivi shows up.

More tomorrow.

Paul Lepiane

This sounds like very positive news - God I hope they find her soon!

Everything crossed here for a positive outcome :luck: :luck: :luck:

What an amazing search effort this has been. Hope to hear good news soon :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck:

Last edited by a moderator:
Crossing everything for a happy outcome to this :luck: :luck: :luck:

i've got everything crossed for a happy outcome :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck:

me too

:luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck:

Oh I do hope they find her, quickly. It seems like so long since she went missing.

:luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck:

wilfred said:
Oh I do hope they find her, quickly.  It seems like so long since she went missing.
Everything crossed. I'm so sorry that any owner or dog has to go through this... :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck:

Lets hope they are hot on her trail now :luck: :luck: and find her very soon :luck:

Bless her :luck:

Hope this lovely girl is safe & returns home soon. :luck:

:wub: Vivi is so beautiful :wub:

Hope it's not much longer before she is found safe :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck:

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back