The Most Dog Friendly Community Online
Join Dog Forum to Discuss Breeds, Training, Food and More

Wet Muddy Fields

Jones

Registered
Reaction score

Join our free community today.

Connect with other like-minded dog lovers!

Login or Register
The sun came out for all of 10 minutes this morning so we rushed out just in time for it to go back in :D Weve just had a lovely collar made for Teasel by Debs and just as we were walking through the door I decided to change it for an old one and I'm so glad we did :eek:

It all started well, Leon had his usual show off run around just to let everyone know he's boss :teehee:

cw101.jpg

cw102.jpg

Picco was running around wondering why he kept running into things :D

cw104.jpg

Then Teasel realised she was far to clean and shiny looking :wub:

cw106.jpg

So she found the biggest pile of fox poo and had a right good roll around in it :clown:

cw107.jpg

cw108.jpg

But she was still a bit too clean so had a jump around in some puddles full of cow poo just to top it off nicely :x

cw109.jpg

cw110.jpg

Then a final run around to show of her new stinkyness :D

cw111.jpg

Cheers

Steve

:lol: :lol: Funny Teasel! She's still a pretty girl even covered in fox poo! :p :wub: :wub: Lovely pics. :thumbsup:

But look at her happy, smiley face! She's obviously extremely pleased with herself. :)

Your three always look so happy and free..... :) I bet Teasel smelled wonderful after that :x

Has Picco ever performed anymore heroics Steve? :D I'll never forget that time he helped you rescue Leon from that dog thief :angry:

love you pic of Teasel in the puddle half 'in shake' ....such happy dogs :)

Those are a great set of pictures Steve....very happy whippets doing what they love best... :cheers: :thumbsup:

and for those folks who think whippets are not messy dogs...think again.. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Nicola said:
Has Picco ever performed anymore heroics Steve? :D   I'll never forget that time he helped you rescue Leon from that dog thief :angry:
Ooh I don't remember seeing anything about the dog thief (w00t) how awful! What happened Steve?

Awww, what a lovely clean girlie Teasel is (w00t)

A proper wallower :thumbsup: .... must be the colour :D :thumbsup:

wilfred said:
Nicola said:
Has Picco ever performed anymore heroics Steve? :D   I'll never forget that time he helped you rescue Leon from that dog thief :angry:
Ooh I don't remember seeing anything about the dog thief (w00t) how awful! What happened Steve?

It was a few years ago now. I've been an active member of this site for far too long :- "

Lovely piccies Steve :thumbsup: nice to see more wonderful photos again :D

Now theres two little beauties if ever i saw :)) :)) definitely very happy whippets doing what they love its great to see :huggles:

Brilliant photographs...That first one is great !!! They certainly were enjoying themselves, lovely dogs !! :)

Welcome to Dog Forum!

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things canine. Whether you're a seasoned owner or new to the world of dogs, our forum is your go-to hub for sharing stories, seeking advice, and connecting with fellow dog lovers. From training tips to health concerns, we cover it all. Register now and unleash the full potential of your dog-loving experience!

Login or Register
Back